Dear signets

Dear signets

in Thief

Posted by: Oxygen.5918

Oxygen.5918

Why does thou enable my auto attack even when I’m stealthed?

Truly yours,

a 15 minutes signet thief.

I was the best at burning things. Especially bosses that
didn’t move.

Dear signets

in Thief

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Can safely say i never had that problem O.o

Dear signets

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

what do signets have to do with this.

and im assuming you mean pistol…..

pistol has a problem with auto attaack going off in stealth when you CTRL+right click it with mouse so its “auto engaging” even tho its not supposed to while stealthed. very rarely happens on bow too….mostly pistol.

Dear signets

in Thief

Oxygen.5918

what do signets have to do with this.

and im assuming you mean pistol…..

pistol has a problem with auto attaack going off in stealth when you CTRL+right click it with mouse so its “auto engaging” even tho its not supposed to while stealthed. very rarely happens on bow too….mostly pistol.

Activating any signet while stealthed will make your character attack your target, whatever the weapon. This is typically undesirable. If I want to attack, I won’t use an utility skill. I’ll just crapping attack.

didn’t move.

Dear signets

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

no kidding. i didnt know that. i think SOS is fine tho right? ive done that one before….no attack…i think

Dear signets

in Thief

Posted by: Jugglemonkey.8741

Jugglemonkey.8741

It’s mainly an issue with infiltrator’s signet, I’ve noticed it randomly attack when trying to use it defensively. Also, guildies have told me that whilst dueling me they can sometimes see the signet symbol appear above my head, giving away my position despite my being in stealth at the time. Kinda makes infiltrators feel like a panto “he’s behind you!” button :/

Critical Kit, Thief.
Don’t follow me, unless you enjoy being chased by angry men with sticks.
Power Build Condi Build

Dear signets

in Thief

Oxygen.5918

It’s mainly an issue with infiltrator’s signet, I’ve noticed it randomly attack when trying to use it defensively. Also, guildies have told me that whilst dueling me they can sometimes see the signet symbol appear above my head, giving away my position despite my being in stealth at the time. Kinda makes infiltrators feel like a panto “he’s behind you!” button :/

Every signet does this if you are in melee range while weilding a weapon, or at range and facing your target. It’s obnoxious because it’s like a shi**y hidden feature that nobody asked for. Like, oh, I’d love this defensive skill to make me lose my stealth for no reason at all because it made my character unjustifiably. Just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

didn’t move.

Dear signets

in Thief

Posted by: Jugglemonkey.8741

Jugglemonkey.8741

Every signet does this if you are in melee range while weilding a weapon, or at range and facing your target. It’s obnoxious because it’s like a shi**y hidden feature that nobody asked for. Like, oh, I’d love this defensive skill to make me lose my stealth for no reason at all because it made my character unjustifiably. Just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111

Sorry, my phrasing was bad. It does happen with all signets, I just notice it most with infiltrators since it automatically front-stabs before I get chance to move around the target.

Critical Kit, Thief.
Don’t follow me, unless you enjoy being chased by angry men with sticks.
Power Build Condi Build