Death Blossom spam specs should be a bannable offense

in Thief

Posted by: Vuh.1328

Vuh.1328

Seriously the death blossom spam spec(s) is borderline griefing imo, increase the initative cost for it or remove the evasion from it >-<.
I really don’t give a kitten about pistolwhip glass cannons or backstabbers..

Take your time to learn proper keybinding, it’s worth the struggle

in Thief

Posted by: Nande.6810

Nande.6810

Or just go with some sort of condition remover! I give a kitten about pistol whip and it should get nerfed. Vs good people in tournament it’s pretty hard to keep conditions up on people tbh so I have a hard time understanding why you’re having massive problem with it.

Also the evade is slightly shorter then a dodge if i remember correctly.

The Bleed thief (d/d & p/p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHdpbyNpVU
oGt

in Thief

Posted by: Catalyst.8075

Catalyst.8075

Let’s just remove the thief! Seriously, everyday there’s a new post about a different ability that needs to be nerfed. The only one that needed a nerf was HS. Learn to counter it with condition removal and the thief wasted all that spamming and is out of initiative.

in Thief

Posted by: Hyde.6189

Hyde.6189

Seriously the death blossom spam spec(s) is borderline griefing imo, increase the initative cost for it or remove the evasion from it >-<.

You cannot be serious…Death Blossom already uses 5 initiative, and you’re suggesting it cost even more? The damage isn’t even very good compared to a pure DPS or back-stab build or whatever.

(edited by Hyde.6189)

in Thief

Posted by: Martym.6971

Martym.6971

Sure, let’s just gut one of the only viable specs in any form of PvP that has semi utility and damage with a little survivability.

Why do Thieves use it? Maybe because we’re squishier than light armor wearers and need more survivability?

We have a joke heal that heals for 5k, another that does the same roughly and stealths us for a few seconds (Heck classes can AoE for 5k on the ground and kill us).

Let’s just remove thief from the game.

in Thief

Posted by: Tantrasil.7634

Tantrasil.7634

Sounds like someone got destroyed by a good player.

in Thief

Martym.6971

I wouldn’t call death blossom spam any assurance of great skill, but it is rather powerful, and not too powerful for dang sure.

Allthough it’s also very boring.

in Thief

Posted by: blackgoat.5172

blackgoat.5172

Yes let’s remove the thief from the game and, give all of us thieves a free lvl 80 of our choice.

Káge – 80 Thief / Asháman – 80 Elementalist
Project Mayhem A multigaming, PVx social guild on Dragonbrand
Dragonbrand Community Forums

in Thief

Posted by: Sleestak.2604

Sleestak.2604

I really don’t give a kitten about pistolwhip glass cannons or backstabbers..

Every game is the same. Someone loses to someone else and then runs to the forums, thereby perpetuating the endless nerf cycle.

-Slee

in Thief

Posted by: bwillb.2165

bwillb.2165

Yes let’s remove the thief from the game and, give all of us thieves a free lvl 80 of our choice.

Nah just remove thieves and give all lv 80 thieves a refund on the game purchase, because a lot of people have no interest in the playstyles that other classes are built around, only thief.

in Thief

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

Getting rolled by DB is a milestone that tells you how you seriously, seriously, seriously need to L2P.

All bleed damage from DB can be removed by 1 button. It doesn’t get much easier.

in Thief

Posted by: Snuff.4172

Snuff.4172

it should be but for reasons other then what you are thinking. Dealth blossom spec sucks long term and is horrid against a good player. It is only good against general noobs, I personally LOVE seeing a death blossom thief engage me…. I evade the blossoms and roll him.

Snuffeh – 80 Thief
http://youtu.be/YdBrhUNcbkM

in Thief

Posted by: Nande.6810

Nande.6810

it should be but for reasons other then what you are thinking. Dealth blossom spec sucks long term and is horrid against a good player. It is only good against general noobs, I personally LOVE seeing a death blossom thief engage me…. I evade the blossoms and roll him.

Then that would make him a general noob.

The Bleed thief (d/d & p/p)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHdpbyNpVU
oGt

in Thief

Posted by: Kneru.8014

Kneru.8014

Death Blossom can be evaded, cost 5 initiative out of a 12-15 initiative pool. Dodge twice, eat the 3rd, and destroy him. If they have high initiative regen, and Roll for Initiative, catch them in the middle of LDB spam.

Make a thief, grab 2 daggers, and head to the DPS Trials Waypoint. Find the spinning Golem that knocks you down. Now, when he starts spinning around, start hitting LDB as fast as you can. You will notice that a thief does not go straight from LDB > LDB.

There is a ~1 second delay between the first LDB and the second. You can confirm this when you dont dodge the hit from the Golem and get sent flying back to the ground and land on your kitten

Use this delay and time it with any CC’s you have (immobilize, etc). If you do immobilize then start pounding the thief’s face in. If you cripple/chill, then they will move slower, and thus LDB wont go as far. Now you can utilitize one dodge roll and just strafe to keep out of reach until the thief has blown his load.

Seriously… Learn2Counter before QQ’ing for nerfs… I just told you how to beat a thief…

in Thief

Martym.6971

You told him how to beat a DB spamming Thief with no skill.

Smart Thieves don’t spam it, open, and use it an random intervals, pretend to be tanky thief and catch them off guard.

<3 Technobabble, seriously OP used correctly on a Thief.

Make sure if they are cleaning bleeds, they only clean 1 stack of 3, then C&D stealth backstab spam for a short time, then reapply bleeds.

A thief can always C&D spam into a dodge and seriously milk stealth to its fullest with bleeds.

in Thief

Posted by: Incurafy.6329

Incurafy.6329

You’re a kittening idiot. What are you, llike 12 and got just rolled by a player better than you? kitten off and L2P or kitten and find another game where we don’t have to listen to your whinging about stupid kitten like this.

thiefhitfor2kbetternerf
all is vain

in Thief

Posted by: ZLE.8293

ZLE.8293

Tell me this is trolling,please.
I am condition thief and i never,never spam Death Blossom.
The worst thing thief can do is waste his initiative on a single condition burst,which will be removed from any remotely capable to play,and then kill the stupid thief.
In fact the i use my DB and C&D ratio is about 1:1 to ensure that i will outlive the target.
That’s our only chance with zero crit and zero burst.To outlive the target.
And don’t tell me it is OP,because it’s frikkin HARD to play any game style that involves
Cloak&Dagger.
With 5 cost of DB and 6 of C&D one missed skill can cost my life.
Sometimes i do it just about right and people rage /w me that i am a noob that plays OP class with OP build….
Other times i really mess things up and the people /w that i am a joke …..
SO please go play whatever UP class you play(probably Guardian who things he is Batman or something) and hopefully you might learn something.

Ss Ninja- Rank 50 Asura Condition Thief (The Bulgarians [BG])
My Ringtones on Zedge >>>C l i c k <<<

in Thief

Posted by: metaphorm.6904

metaphorm.6904

checked your post history. you play an Engineer.

let me give you a helpful hint: ELIXIR C

in Thief

Posted by: Ezekial.9186

Ezekial.9186

Lots of people posting in here do not realize what a death blossom thief is, and what they are actually capable of doing. The entire mechanics of that build is to get 25 bleed stacks on a target very fast. There is not enough condition removal on any spec to actually deal with it, and if you’re playing a bunker class you’ll die almost instantly.

I personally have no problem with how the build works, but I do think that being invincible while using death blossom needs to be changed. It is just too easy for a thief to not take any damage while they spam their caltrops and death blossom.

People are saying to learn to counter, but it is impossible to counter this spec if it is played well.

in Thief

Posted by: SandTiger.9421

SandTiger.9421

it is difficult to counter any proper spec if it is played properly well.
it is getting very irritating so see these babies come to the forums after they get killed by someone

in Thief

ZLE.8293

Ezekial@ your post is the d u m b e s t thing i saw in about month.Dieing instantly from Dots?Do you even know how condition removal works?It removes ALL stacks. The worst thing good condition thief can do is waste his resources on a big initial stacking ,which will be removed and what next?I am condition thief and my fights 1v1 are lasting average between 20 sec and 2 min.My bigest number of damage from direct damage is like 1200.It takes about 150 ticks to kill player with normal 15-20kHP and if 150-200 ticks are not enough time to you to remove them,or kill the enemy,then sorry m8….

(edited by ZLE.8293)

in Thief

Posted by: Stiv.1820

Stiv.1820

Can’t you try to snare/kite with a ranged weapon? I know they can heartseeker spam to get to you but it blows all their init and snared HS is half the distance.

I’m a Thief and when I run into these guys I just kite backwards with pistol/dagger. Snare, backpeddle, roll the DB when they get close, snare, roll etc etc.

in Thief

Posted by: Edenwolf.6328

Edenwolf.6328

Rage posting over how you stood in the way of 7 death blossoms and died should be a ban-able offense.

Alistat the White-Guardian, Edenwolf-Thief, Grimtech Jones-Necro Borlis Pass

in Thief

Posted by: Dekanon.6298

Dekanon.6298

Aurora Snow
WAAAAaaaaaaaa!!!!!

in Thief

Posted by: obtuse.8291

obtuse.8291

Tell me this is trolling,please.
I am condition thief and i never,never spam Death Blossom.
The worst thing thief can do is waste his initiative on a single condition burst,which will be removed from any remotely capable to play,and then kill the stupid thief.
In fact the i use my DB and C&D ratio is about 1:1 to ensure that i will outlive the target.
That’s our only chance with zero crit and zero burst.To outlive the target.
And don’t tell me it is OP,because it’s frikkin HARD to play any game style that involves
Cloak&Dagger.
With 5 cost of DB and 6 of C&D one missed skill can cost my life.
Sometimes i do it just about right and people rage /w me that i am a noob that plays OP class with OP build….
Other times i really mess things up and the people /w that i am a joke …..
SO please go play whatever UP class you play(probably Guardian who things he is Batman or something) and hopefully you might learn something.

This is some of the only sense that has been spoken among all the Kitten-Filled posts I’ve read on this thread. (yes I just wrote Kitten on purpose because I think the posts are really funny when someone’s text is changed to the kitten)

I am the super thief

in Thief

Ezekial.9186

Ezekial@ your post is the d u m b e s t thing i saw in about month.Dieing instantly from Dots?Do you even know how condition removal works?It removes ALL stacks. The worst thing good condition thief can do is waste his resources on a big initial stacking ,which will be removed and what next?I am condition thief and my fights 1v1 are lasting average between 20 sec and 2 min.My bigest number of damage from direct damage is like 1200.It takes about 150 ticks to kill player with normal 15-20kHP and if 150-200 ticks are not enough time to you to remove them,or kill the enemy,then sorry m8….

You are not playing the build the op is talking about.

in Thief

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

You are not playing the build the op is talking about.

But he’s still right, any condition removal skill removes all stacks of ONE condition.
Therefor, wait dodge several DB, and remove the bleeding you couldn’t dodge once he stops with DB. End of bleeding, end of thief’s life.

I personally am not fond of the DB spammer (I only do it in pve because they are mindless undead anyway). Last night I fought a DB spammer, he was never able to beat me but he had 3 stealth skills making it almost impossible for me to counter-act (he also used signet of shadows, I didn’t, so it was hard for me to catch up without using initiatives (shortbow) or shadowstep (my condition removal))… so in the end I just let him run.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Thief

Ezekial.9186

But he’s still right, any condition removal skill removes all stacks of ONE condition.
Therefor, wait dodge several DB, and remove the bleeding you couldn’t dodge once he stops with DB. End of bleeding, end of thief’s life.

I personally am not fond of the DB spammer (I only do it in pve because they are mindless undead anyway). Last night I fought a DB spammer, he was never able to beat me but he had 3 stealth skills making it almost impossible for me to counter-act (he also used signet of shadows, I didn’t, so it was hard for me to catch up without using initiatives (shortbow) or shadowstep (my condition removal))… so in the end I just let him run.

It sounds like you were just fighting a random person in hot joins, and not the death blossom build. You don’t take stealth skills on the build—except shadow refuge for obvious reasons.

The death blossom build is pretty much this, and the only flexibility with it is changing IX for X if you have good initiative management skills:
http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-c3333;0Vw-b0S5FOkd0;9;49;0TT2;628B27AasG4V;1jwmAjwmA2Vi

It takes me about 5-6 seconds to get up to 25 stacks of bleed, and at 25 stacks of bleed I am doing 8,775 damage a second—this is not including other conditions. Depending on the class, they have 1 condition removal skill which may only remove 1 condition, and by order of priority, it will not be the bleed so they will die. If it’s an all condition removal like Elixir C for example, it makes no difference because I will be able to get enough stacks back on within another 5-6 seconds. I never run out of initiative if I spam if I manage my steal, weapon swaps, and withdraws correctly. This is if they chose to stay, they might be able to run away, but in which case, I win because they abandoned their node.

(edited by Ezekial.9186)

in Thief

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

Everyone knows every class has only ONE skill that removes condition.

Lets just remove the thief and call it a day please.

in Thief

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Forget a long post the build is counter-able and not that hard to do. Its not a l2p issue. this build is troll as all but its bunker with no hp and susceptibility to range, dots, and counter stealth. I’ll put it like this if you bleed poison or other wise dot most of these guys you win as long as you evade the DB yourself. Above poster is right single dot removes will likely lose to DB builds. Thieves get a break as “hide in shadows” removes bleed, poison, and burning all together. “Pain response” pretty much solidifies that a long fights will go in your favor if you play well. And Tbh in my build “Shadow’s Embrace” means I can do what ever the hell I like with other condition builds.

There is no I win button in this game just builds and counter builds. I get the OP frustration but it is not unbeatable.

Everyone knows every class has only ONE skill that removes condition.

Lets just remove the thief and call it a day please.

Hope this was sarcasm lol.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Thief

ZLE.8293

Two days ago i was temporarily banned from this forum for “acumulataing points because of obsessive language”.
For words like “stupid post” and “dumbest” e.t.c…
I guess accusing somebody of being stupid is bad thing.
How about accusing someone being cheater ,every day,whole day.
I get /w like this all the time:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/gw1q.png/

I run heavy stealth/heavy condition build to be specific.

Edit. I don’t know if false accusing of cheating is bannable actually.I hope i don’t get banned again for accumulating points.
What pisses me off is just we(thieves) just can’t win can we.We are either OP,or abusers,or cheaters,but NEVER good players.

(edited by ZLE.8293)

in Thief

Posted by: Ravnodaus.5130

Ravnodaus.5130

It sounds like you were just fighting a random person in hot joins, and not the death blossom build. You don’t take stealth skills on the build—except shadow refuge for obvious reasons.

The death blossom build is pretty much this, and the only flexibility with it is changing IX for X if you have good initiative management skills:
http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-c3333;0Vw-b0S5FOkd0;9;49;0TT2;628B27AasG4V;1jwmAjwmA2Vi

It takes me about 5-6 seconds to get up to 25 stacks of bleed, and at 25 stacks of bleed I am doing 8,775 damage a second—this is not including other conditions. Depending on the class, they have 1 condition removal skill which may only remove 1 condition, and by order of priority, it will not be the bleed so they will die. If it’s an all condition removal like Elixir C for example, it makes no difference because I will be able to get enough stacks back on within another 5-6 seconds. I never run out of initiative if I spam if I manage my steal, weapon swaps, and withdraws correctly. This is if they chose to stay, they might be able to run away, but in which case, I win because they abandoned their node.

You’re either lying, don’t know what you’re talking about, or making a metric kitten-ton of typos. Take your pick.

To do 8775 dps with 25 stack of bleed… lol… each bleed would be doing 351 damage per second… yeah, unless you have some crazy voodoo magiks or hacks, I doubt you got the roughly 6170 condition damage it’d take to do that.

Just saying.

Secondly, 5-6 seconds for a 25 stack seems too fast imo. I’m not going to straight up say that it’s not possible, but if you can hit Death Blossom 9 times in 5-6 seconds you know something I don’t. Like how to hack… again. Especially since you say you can do it twice in a row…

I have a Death Blossom thief build I’m fond of on my thief alt, it’s pretty devastating when I’m feeling it and in the zone. My build is focused on initiative regen, condition damage, and duration… and it’s taken down whole groups of bad players at a time. I’m not remotely trying to say that it’s not a powerful build in many situations… though it does have a few startlingly glaring weaknesses after you play it for a while…

And finally, you have a bad link. So I’m not sure you really contributed anything with your post.

Why grind dungeons? Only relevant content…
Why? Gives needed gear…
Why do you need this gear? To do dungeons… duh.

(edited by Ravnodaus.5130)

in Thief

Posted by: Ravnodaus.5130

Ravnodaus.5130

What pisses me off is just we(thieves) just can’t win can we.We are either OP,or abusers,or cheaters,but NEVER good players.

People hate what they cannot beat. To most people beat = kill. Thieves have too many escapes are often beat by driving off. That just drives people crazy with fury instead, because thy feel cheated out of a “win”… instead of feeling satisfied that they did, in fact, just win.

This is exactly the reason stealth/burst/mobility classes in any game anywhere get so much hate.

Why grind dungeons? Only relevant content…
Why? Gives needed gear…
Why do you need this gear? To do dungeons… duh.

in Thief

Posted by: Upzia.3041

Upzia.3041

Got to agree, DB is the paramount of lack of skill, put down caltrops, spam DB, weaponswitch to your other D/D for 3 free ini.

I am not saying its Overpowered or that its not easy to deal with, but the concept of the specc, spamming one button more or less that gives you evade/dogde at the same time – Sry but if you think that its any indication of skill then your way off.

Backstab got timing and positioning, and leaves you exposed, same thing with PW – Sword/dagger (Daze) requires you to time you daze for optimum effect, Poison share etc. all of them actually requir something of the player. DB, run in caltrops spam DB in a grp of ppl.

in Thief

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

"

Got to agree, DB is the paramount of lack of skill, put down caltrops, spam DB, weaponswitch to your other D/D for 3 free ini.

I am not saying its Overpowered or that its not easy to deal with, but the concept of the specc, spamming one button more or less that gives you evade/dogde at the same time – Sry but if you think that its any indication of skill then your way off.

Backstab got timing and positioning, and leaves you exposed, same thing with PW – Sword/dagger (Daze) requires you to time you daze for optimum effect, Poison share etc. all of them actually requir something of the player. DB, run in caltrops spam DB in a grp of ppl."

Do you know what is the most OP skill in this game, a skill that requires less player skill than spamming an attack button (at least you have to target your attack)?

And the answer is Dodge! Every single one of those supposed “op” thief skills can be easily countered with dodge:

Backstab? Dodge away, by the time the thief catches up he will be out of stealth, and most often than not his backstab wont crit due to not in stealth.

PW? Dodge away and range the sad thief that is now standing still.

DB? Dodge away and watch the silly thief dancing around like an idiot hitting nothing but air.

in Thief

Posted by: Upzia.3041

Upzia.3041

"
Do you know what is the most OP skill in this game, a skill that requires less player skill than spamming an attack button (at least you have to target your attack)?

And the answer is Dodge! Every single one of those supposed “op” thief skills can be easily countered with dodge:

Backstab? Dodge away, by the time the thief catches up he will be out of stealth, and most often than not his backstab wont crit due to not in stealth.

PW? Dodge away and range the sad thief that is now standing still.

DB? Dodge away and watch the silly thief dancing around like an idiot hitting nothing but air.

Not sure what your getting at here, stating the obvious ? or underlining the fact that you “dogde/evade” with DB ?

in Thief

Posted by: Sadaxer.1023

Sadaxer.1023

I’ve been playing a DB spam build for so long right now, removing it would end up in me making another character.

Personally, I think it fits my playstyle perfectly. Since I’m not looking for huge numbers, I have very very low Power but very very high condition damage. I’ve beaten most Pistol Whip thieves in WvW with this build, and I definitely think it takes more skill to use efficiently. I can also play in dungeons efficiently with it, with lots of AoE damage.

However, all bleed builds I’ve tried in PvP never work since people actually know what they’re doing there, removing their conditions.

Gandara [Eden]

in Thief

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

attacks should be that, ATTACKS.
defensive skills should be that, DEFENSIVE.
i have a guardian that can go toe to toe 2v1 and keep 3-4 v 1 busy for a decent amount of time,
then one of “these” comes along, flipping around evading every attack
i have 9 stacks of bleeding i pop condition removal, a few seconds pass…i have 12 stacks of bleeding
30 seconds go by i’ve blown all of my cooldowns, 3 condition removals, i had 13k hp (guardian HP sucks) i took 21k bleeding dmg… and i’m dead, thanks to the magic of 3 3 3 3 3 3…

in Thief

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Thiefs have some overpowered skills. Death Blossom is by far not one of them. I like this skill (at my thief alt), and I think it represents the style of thiefs. Squishy but very good at evading attacks. This skill doesnt do crazy much damage itself, and the bleeds are removable. Secondly, you have dodges too, and probably access to shield/buff/block/vigor restoring skills etc. You should be more sturdy also, making it hard for a thief to kill you with death blossom alone.

At least like others mentioned the evade from it is very short. Short enough to not be overpowered. If you know the animation, then you’ll be able to hit us just before and after it, quite easely.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Thief

Posted by: Archonis.7249

Archonis.7249

I swear, you never see this kitten in the other profession’s forums.

You never see other professions crying for nerfs on them. Especially Warriors and Elementalists (those two are the biggest thief whiners).

If you are losing to LDB spam, then you need to either get better at the game or just uninstall.

There are plenty of ways to remove conditions in the game. Most heal abilities have one that removes conditions, there are other utilities that remove conditions, dodging, combo fields that remove conditions and finally teammates that can remove them (this is a team based PvP system after all).

If you can’t manage to live through LDB spam with what is available. You are terrible and shouldn’t be on these forums calling for nerfs. Instead you should just stop playing or L2P your profession because learning to fight ability spammers are probably the easiest thing to deal with.

“Society is a madhouse, whose wardens are the police and the officials.”

in Thief

Posted by: Bunmaster.9734

Bunmaster.9734

Seriously, i swear that by tomorow someone would make a thread of how OP bodyshot is.

in Thief

Posted by: Kurow.6973

Kurow.6973

Epic necro-ing of thread by another “pro” player.

in Thief

Posted by: Eduardo.4675

Eduardo.4675

This is some serious grave digging…this thread was so dead it smells like a dead drowned dog with ten days of water… but yes, body shot is overpowered.

Adapt or die. I never die.

in Thief

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

i had 13k hp (guardian HP sucks) i took 21k bleeding dmg… and i’m dead, thanks to the magic of 3 3 3 3 3 3…

You built yourself to be weak against condition damage (low HP), and you complain about condition damage. And no, complaining about being a low HP pool class isn’t a valid excuse (especially when complaining about another class that also has a low HP pool). I find that playing any class with less than 15k HP is painful, but you can’t pretend that you are a tank and you only have 13k HP. That HP total is glass. Try getting up to at least 15k HP, I find that 15k HP is more than enough for my Guardian (I make up for the still low HP with tons of self healing, tons of armour, tons of boons, and tons of condition removal).

I swear, you never see this kitten in the other profession’s forums.

Don’t worry, we Mesmers get this all the time on our sub-forum as well. I think it is more that the Mesmers and Thieves aren’t the most straight forward classes, therefore for people who refuse to L2P, these two classes seem imba.

in Thief

Posted by: zerotenshigg.3756

zerotenshigg.3756

i had 13k hp (guardian HP sucks) i took 21k bleeding dmg… and i’m dead, thanks to the magic of 3 3 3 3 3 3…

That’s sad, my thief has more health, and probably more armor while we’re at it.

As for the science, it may be negative. However, do not forget
The thing that there is a scientific side in all the one.
The important one is true. Of me the ruler of my fate, and me also the commander of my soul.

in Thief

Posted by: Rustypipes.6238

Rustypipes.6238

But I love my 3s.

in Thief

Posted by: Runcore.5107

Runcore.5107

Let’s just remove the thief! Seriously, everyday there’s a new post about a different ability that needs to be nerfed. The only one that needed a nerf was HS. Learn to counter it with condition removal and the thief wasted all that spamming and is out of initiative.

True. Ppl dont learn to counter thief attacks or dont know how play his own character and go cry to forum and start thousands of QQ topics where want nerf some skill.

During last one month I read here tons of QQ topics from crying kids about:

nerf backstab,
nerf vital shot,
nerf body shot,
nerf headshot,
nerf death blossom,
nerf stealth,
remove stealth,
nerf pistols (it really made me laught, they said that pistols are OP :-D and cry for nerf – total nonsense)
nerf dancing daggers
nerf cloak and dagger
nerf steal
nerf heartseeker
nerf/delete our initiative system

… and much more QQ topics here during last months

You still have some inside psychological problems with all thief skills and must go cry every day here on forum and ruin game to other players. I see problem in your playing of your character and no on thief skills. I have one good solution for you. Stop playing online games and go play tetris. Dont play GW2 if you have so big problem with thieves and dont ruin playing to other players which are satisfied. You would be crying here every day even thief has only basic attacks with no other skills: “Thief has only one skill but this skill is very OP and deal some damage to other players, please nerf it…QQ.” You all crying kids cannot imagine how embarrassing you are with all your posts. You only ruin game for players and make hard work for moderators. If I were on moderator post i would ban you all only for crying on forum with no mercy.

(edited by Runcore.5107)

in Thief

Posted by: Wanna.4721

Wanna.4721

True. Ppl dont learn to counter thief attacks or dont know how play his own character and go cry to forum and start thousands of QQ topics where want nerf some skill.

During last one month I read here tons of QQ topics from crying kids about:

nerf backstab,
nerf vital shot,
nerf body shot,
nerf headshot,
nerf death blossom,
nerf stealth,
remove stealth,
nerf pistols (it really made me laught, they said that pistols are OP :-D and cry for nerf – total nonsense)
nerf dancing daggers
nerf cloak and dagger
nerf steal
nerf heartseeker
nerf/delete our initiative system

… and much more QQ topics here during last months

You still have some inside psychological problems with all thief skills and must go cry every day here on forum and ruin game to other players. I see problem in your playing of your character and no on thief skills. I have one good solution for you. Stop playing online games and go play tetris. Dont play GW2 if you have so big problem with thieves and dont ruin playing to other players which are satisfied. You would be crying here every day even thief has only basic attacks with no other skills: “Thief has only one skill but this skill is very OP and deal some damage to other players, please nerf it…QQ.” You all crying kids cannot imagine how embarrassing you are with all your posts. You only ruin game for players and make hard work for moderators. If I were on moderator post i would ban you all only for crying on forum with no mercy.

Defending the thief class is pointless. Having v good burst. vgood escape mechanisms stealth and excellent gap closers = op

I have an art thread. Search for Wanna’s art :)

in Thief

ZLE.8293

The other day i had exactly the same /w conversation with some kitteny(and just a little after that angry) Guardian.After i killed him he rage whispered me the following (i quote from memory):
-“It must be a real fun to spam just 333333”?
-“How should i know ,i am dagger-pistol”- i replied….
-“Your class is SOO broken,no wonder it received 14 nerfs in a row”
-“In your case even 14 more won’t change anything”.

Anyways…OP,about your guardian HP sucking: thief and guardian have the same base HP just FYI.

in Thief

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

I have one good solution for you. Stop playing online games and go play tetris.

“Nerf S and Z Tetris pieces! Nerf the fall rates!!”

These people are whiners with entitlement issues. They are going to whine just as much in whatever they do in life. Nothing is ever their own fault, it is always something else, always some other excuse.