Demolisher vs Marauder

Demolisher vs Marauder

in Thief

Posted by: Alatar.7364

Alatar.7364

Title says it all.
Do you think that Demolisher Amulet with its lower health but higher toughness and thus much more effective self-healing, (better DPS survival) is worth it versus Marauders biger health, thus less effective healing but better Condi survival?

~I Aear cân ven na mar

Demolisher vs Marauder

in Thief

Posted by: alchemyst.2165

alchemyst.2165

No. A bit of extra toughness isn’t worth losing that much health, which boosts your defense against both power builds and condition builds.

Demolisher vs Marauder

in Thief

Alatar.7364

No. A bit of extra toughness isn’t worth losing that much health, which boosts your defense against both power builds and condition builds.

Well I thought the same, but when I tried Demolisher I noticed that even that few of extra toughness is really effective against DPS, even more than more health producted by Marauder.

~I Aear cân ven na mar

Demolisher vs Marauder

in Thief

Posted by: alchemyst.2165

alchemyst.2165

Marauder is still better, especially considering you’re a thief whose main defense is not getting hit in the first place; that’s your best method of avoiding damage. Vitality will help you with both defense against condis and defense against power.

Demolisher vs Marauder

in Thief

Alatar.7364

Marauder is still better, especially considering you’re a thief whose main defense is not getting hit in the first place; that’s your best method of avoiding damage. Vitality will help you with both defense against condis and defense against power.

That actually makes sense, good point. Thanks

~I Aear cân ven na mar