Dire stats

Dire stats

in Thief

Posted by: Nizio Nightblade.8109

Nizio Nightblade.8109

So cond/vit/tou anyone else think with this gear were going to see a boost in some cond thieves

Talon Nighthawk [Edge] (DB Server)

Dire stats

in Thief

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

defintetly. I feel almost bad that I just decked out my thief with full carrion weapons and armor when dire will make it much much much better for wvw. Now theres hardly any reason to use carrion at all on any class.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Dire stats

in Thief

Posted by: teheria.1290

teheria.1290

I have a full set of exotic explorer’s and I’m tempted to convert it to dire when the patch hits just to mess around with some builds in WvW.

Dire stats

in Thief

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

It can definitely help to balance some Carrion, but Carrion is still pretty good for Thieves (way more than Rabid that has zero use for us).

The ones that will benefit a from it are Rangers to complement some Heal/Tough/Cond equipment.

Dire stats

in Thief

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Thief is actually on of the few classes I think dire will work on, simply because there are no condi procs to lose. Though losing out on the raw power carrion gives will be missed.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Dire stats

in Thief

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

I’ve been begging for this spread since forever. On my trickery/deathblossom/signet of malice “totally annoying bleed bunker jerk” build I’ve often wanted more ways to add a touch of survivability, so a few pieces of dire to replace carrion will help reinforce the heals and evades nicely.

It’s really nice to have an option to mix up some numbers for power versus toughness finally as until now carrion has been the only really good non-ascended stat spread for condi thieves.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ