Edge of the mist

Edge of the mist

in Thief

Posted by: Grebcol.5984

Grebcol.5984

Hello
Im not playing the beta but i have view alot vids of the beta.One question here is…. this class doesnt have fear or similiar skills who can pull the enemy into the abyss.enemys can fear the thief also in stealth and we doesn’t have stability,so i think we will see many people using such skills there in future…..is this fair or not?

Edge of the mist

in Thief

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

You can steal a skull from necro for 3-4 second fear, or ectoplasm from a mesmer for stability. I haven’t seen this map yet, but I hope you could also play with scorpion wire to pull people into some pits.

Signed, level 1 alt

Edge of the mist

in Thief

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

The map isn’t really balanced yet. That said, DC has already said they are going to be putting up more railings or something around a lot of the map to minimize the issue.

Edge of the mist

in Thief

Posted by: Azawrath.7304

Azawrath.7304

I also haven’t seen the map yet but in the Spvp SkyHammer map you can break a panel, get on the edge of it, and then pull someone from the opposite side into the pit. Thieves are pretty good at it because most of the time they don’t see you

Azawrath the Silent – Thief
Primi Agminis Legio [PAL]
Yaks Bend

Edge of the mist

in Thief

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Also, with the breakable panels: Wait for someone to walk on a panel, use devourer’s venom and type /laugh

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

Edge of the mist

in Thief

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

It’s not really an issue with EotM. Swap a utility for Scorpion Wire when you’re in the undercarriage of the map and you’ve got your CC to pull people off of cliffs.