Facepalm moments

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Rissou.7213

Rissou.7213

I cant count how many times I see people run after me in WvsW when im going somwhere else, then when they get into the 900 range you steal, CnD and backstab them and they are dead.

Share your /facepalm moments.

Thief.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: klarkc.3754

klarkc.3754

Use Shadow Return when the intention are to use Infiltrator’s Strike.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

Every time invis procs when i get low hp in pvp i just happen to be casting cloak and dagger at the same time which then breaks my stealth.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: klarkc.3754

klarkc.3754

Every time invis procs when i get low hp in pvp i just happen to be casting cloak and dagger at the same time which then breaks my stealth.

This really need to be fixed =/

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

I was in the middle of fighting a zerker GS warrior, when I stealthed and put down a Shadow Refuge away from me to distract him. He used Whirlwind Attack through it…and went straight over the edge of the cliff. Free 2 badges for me.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Ichishi.9613

Ichishi.9613

facepalm moment is when i get through the gate for some reason when i use steal on it and dont want to get banned for abusing

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Seeing underleveled person chasing you (the thief) on his own … I just wait ‘till I’m sure no one can save him, turn around and gank him. Facepalm whenever ppl break the fundamental rule in wvw … “stay in group”

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Rissou.7213

Seeing underleveled person chasing you (the thief) on his own … I just wait ‘till I’m sure no one can save him, turn around and gank him. Facepalm whenever ppl break the fundamental rule in wvw … “stay in group”

Haha gotta love low level people when they think they are strong enough to fight lvl80 1vs1 :P

Thief.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

when i get warriors downed in 1 vs 1, i never finish them – i use 2 autoattacks then /dance – untill they use revenge – i use hide in shadows and /dance again. None of them did rally yet

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Malicious.6742

Malicious.6742

Downed team mates spamming #1 when I stealth them to res…

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Gwalchgwn.1659

Annoying isn’t it, I mostly stealth allies .. wait for 2 seconds to see what they will do … and if the spam #1 I just leave them to die

Ring of Fire

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: ZLE.8293

ZLE.8293

This really need to be fixed =/

+1
I have made a special topic about this “trait”. It causes 90% of my deads.Big “talent”,no doubt.

My favorite are the thieves.I Shadow Refuge them and they Shadow Escape out of it right away.

Ss Ninja- Rank 50 Asura Condition Thief (The Bulgarians [BG])
My Ringtones on Zedge >>>C l i c k <<<

(edited by ZLE.8293)

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Mjk.7562

Mjk.7562

I facepalmed the first time i met bunker d/d elementalist and i thought it is easy kill like everything else:P Well, oviously i was mistaken. Bunker guardian hurted alot also, i learned it the “hard” way.

41 Ranger, 80 Thief, 80 Warrior, 80 Mesmer, 80 Ele.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Kyosji.8961

Kyosji.8961

“Oh look, a cliff! Better not use my Death BlossOMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo…………………………………….. ‘splat’

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Kyosji.8961

Kyosji.8961

-=In a group=-
Man, this mob is close to a ledge, better only use my frontal attacks!

-=Hit Heartseeker right when teammate crits and kills mob=-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo…………………………………….. ‘splat’

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: brandon.6735

brandon.6735

I run up to a group of enemy’s that have a cata on a cliff hitting a wall. Usually i just steal and then use daggerstrom…BUT this time i hit steal twice i guess and feared them off the cliff.

Instant death.

<3 nerco.

Guardianhipster
Thiefhipster

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Lorath.2504

Lorath.2504

Cliffside fight. Standing on the edge of platform… pressing 3 thinking youve swapped to S/P while you still have your shortbow out…

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Seragi.5910

Seragi.5910

I cant count the amount of times I try to go for boss steal on first round of tourney only to accidentally steal right into bosses knockdown… sitting duck for boss and 2-3 players to wail on my face

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Oh man, a thousand times this. Some people just never learn. I’ve almost been killed by so many people because they’re too dump to stop attacking an invader or pvp opponent. I’ve now made it a rule not to to attempt to save anyone who is too stupid not to take the stealth and stop attacking.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Chakuna.6325

Chakuna.6325

Use Shadow Return when the intention are to use Infiltrator’s Strike.

lol this.

and accidentally queuing 2 CnD’s.

edit: Oh, and accidentally queuing 5 heartseekers, amirite? – no? That was on purpose!?

I’m trying to go back, but I’m still here.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Drunge.4035

Drunge.4035

This.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Azura.4172

Azura.4172

I was on my 500hp per sec regen warrior against a low level thief in front of their respawn. She hits haste and spammed 4 HS while I was at 90% health. I just stood there until she ran out of ini and Frenzy – Bullcharge – 100B – badge.

The Sneaky Stab Club [QQ] Mizukira – The Bloodreaper
SoR Tactical Strike Squad

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: Jefzor.7145

Jefzor.7145

Use infiltrator’s arrow right after a branch or some other stupid object pops in front of your camera.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: DaRCKBeTa.1482

DaRCKBeTa.1482

fall to the coke on the keyboard while in pvp

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: KuRoRo.7023

KuRoRo.7023

My thief shouting “FOR GREAT JUSTICE” after killing a white moa.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Rissou.7213

Doing daggerstorm infront of a greatsword warrior, since hes crippled he takes out his rifle and fires volley on me, killing himself.

Thief.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

Aiming to Heartseeker a low health guy .Game change target to a warrior who is doing 100 blades move.

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Posted by: insaneshadow.1654

insaneshadow.1654

Aiming to Heartseeker a low health guy .Game change target to a warrior who is doing 100 blades move.

Pretty much this but with any move. The tab to target in this game is kind of wonky.

Gust Root | Letum Folium | Lo Bridge | Snow Spot | Roland East | Nascharr | Bjorn Microbrew
Yak’s Bend
Lincoln Force [BOMB]

Facepalm moments

in Thief

Gwalchgwn.1659

My thief shouting “FOR GREAT JUSTICE” after killing a white moa.

This made me lol

Ring of Fire