Feedback on this build?

Feedback on this build?

in Thief

Posted by: EpicTom.6328

EpicTom.6328

I’m not too sure what I’m doing so I was hoping for some feedback. I’m also not rich. I want a bursty-ish build with stealth and mobility. I don’t know about a meta or any particular cookie-cutter builds

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fZAQNAoaVlsMp7plPxwJsPNRLRsd32HX5afFcA-ThSDAB9o8zR1KO4RCkgSwXUVBEdA8s/AcaLAw83AnJASBExYA-e

Edit: I have swapped Critical Haste for Practiced Tolerance because I felt sitting above 15k hp was more comfortable. (not sure how badly my dps is going to suffer for this?)

Simply The Bast – Level 80 Thief – Gandara

hmu

(edited by EpicTom.6328)

Feedback on this build?

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

I recently just finished my assassins full set. I am sitting on 100% critical chance. Before i had full assassins, i specc’ed into furious retaliation. But now that I have 100% crit chance, i don’t spec into fury. I now use practiced tolerance, and have over 17k hp with full guard stacks. That way i don’t need to use side strike either. I use Practiced tolerance/crit haste/executioner

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

Feedback on this build?

in Thief

EpicTom.6328

I recently just finished my assassins full set. I am sitting on 100% critical chance. Before i had full assassins, i specc’ed into furious retaliation. But now that I have 100% crit chance, i don’t spec into fury. I now use practiced tolerance, and have over 17k hp with full guard stacks. That way i don’t need to use side strike either. I use Practiced tolerance/crit haste/executioner

Would you link the build you’re using to achieve that?

hmu

Feedback on this build?

in Thief

Posted by: Jugglemonkey.8741

Jugglemonkey.8741

The equipment’s almost identical to mine, I just have the ascended zerk trinkets and soldiers where you have valk armor. I use sword, so different traits, but that equipment will work with almost any direct damage build.

The only thing I’d change is to swap the bloodlust sigil on the pistol for either fire or force, since you only need one for stacking. Other than that, it’s a strong build.

Critical Kit, Thief.
Don’t follow me, unless you enjoy being chased by angry men with sticks.
Power Build Condi Build

Feedback on this build?

in Thief

EpicTom.6328

Is my traiting okay?

hmu

Feedback on this build?

in Thief

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

Can’t have Feedback on builds in this thread, it’s a Mesmer skill..

#o.O

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

Feedback on this build?

in Thief

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

@ShOkwaVe I c what u did there ;-)

@OP: Yeah, the traiting is OK, if you find it survivable enough. You are a little squishy tho, so it’s a glass cannon spec, hit and run.
You haven’t stated what mode this is for, but I guess WvW?
I bow in the dust for you, good Sir, if you don’t find conditions a pain in the kitten without any condition clearance, except your heal. As a very LEAST thing, no matter how nice Cloaked in Shadow are, I would change that for Shadow’s Embrace, which removes conditions when you are in stealth

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

Feedback on this build?

in Thief

EpicTom.6328

@mompen
Thanks for the feedback. I hadn’t really considered what mode I wanted this build to be used for – should WvW and PvE use different build trait paths?

hmu

Feedback on this build?

in Thief

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

@mompen
Thanks for the feedback. I hadn’t really considered what mode I wanted this build to be used for – should WvW and PvE use different build trait paths?

Yes Sir, it should.

No need to go deep in SA (shadow arts) if you are doing PvE, since most encounters are pretty straight forward if you know when to dodge etc. And not just the traits would be different from WvW and PvE (at least in your case), but your weapons as well, as D/P is not an optimal PvE weaponset. In my opinion you should go for sword/x (for example sword pistol) for pistolwhip and change your heal to signet of malice for a nice heal when you do the pistolwhip. Sword also cleave, so you hit multiple enemies at once.

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer