Fix Bugged short bow skill plz

in Thief

Posted by: Imbafury.5860

Imbafury.5860

Thiefs, Shortbow 5 “Infiltrator’s Arrow” Please remove it and make it act like “Shadowstep” with out the shadow return of course. Shadowstep is FAST and acts like shortbow 5 SHOULD. Instant cast like it says it is NO where on the skill doe’s it say 1/4 cast time like it has on it. The spell also dont work everytime I press it and it will take away 6 initiative and do noting.. besides make the sound that it worked when im standing in the same spot.. Also it dont land everytime where i shot my self too feels like it lands on the closest outter part of the circle so I teleport like 800range away n not 900 Please fix this skill or remove it. Put something else there that does work.

in Thief

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Stop standing on unpathed terrain. A good way to imagine where you can go with it is by asking yourself, “could an NPC walk there?”. If so, you should have no problems. It’s when people try to infiltrator’s arrow through walls, onto ground from atop buildings (or vice versa), etc. If you understand how shadowsteps work, you’ll have a much better time.

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

Stop standing on unpathed terrain. A good way to imagine where you can go with it is by asking yourself, “could an NPC walk there?”. If so, you should have no problems. It’s when people try to infiltrator’s arrow through walls, onto ground from atop buildings (or vice versa), etc. If you understand how shadowsteps work, you’ll have a much better time.

Your siggy <3 hahahah I lol’d. “please nerf rock”

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

actually kinda has a point here.