Having No Life Whatsoever

in Thief

Posted by: XPGAMER.7324

XPGAMER.7324

Check the attatchment for what I’m talking about.

I guess hitting 2,600 hours on thief called for a forum post, so heres to all you thieves out there who’ve stuck by the class for long time, maybe even longer than me. Through all the nerfs, through all the complaints and q.q, we’ve stuck with thief and played the hell out of it.

Cheers to you guys for sticking with the class, post your hours here and celebrate a little. Maybe if anet sees how many players have so much dedication, they’ll care about the class a little more? Naw who am I kidding… but do it anyways (;

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: AlCojester.4316

AlCojester.4316

lol l2p noob get on my level.

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

If I still had my old thief, I would have beaten you by at least 1k. TOO BAD THE LAST INITIATIVE UPDATE CAUSED ME TO DELETE IT.

On Topic: They won’t even touch the class because the community attached to is perceived to be toxic. And I wouldn’t blame them because the slightest amount of ignorance on these forums is enough to spark a flame or troll.

Hell, I think even moderators are reluctant to come here.

(edited by Zacchary.6183)

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

If that is no life, then does this make me a zombie?

Attachments:

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

With all these hours on thief, do you still go through the “bad days” when all the QQ/nerfs etc just makes you rage or you built up some sort of immunity against it?

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in Thief

Posted by: Pugsley.9627

Pugsley.9627

People who like to thief, keep going back because the playstyle is unique in the game. They will play through any nerf and keep going back to their favorite. Nerfs really only bugged me for a few days, then 2-5 hours post-nerf you are back to playing with similar results.

Server: TC
80: Ranger x2 Guard x2 Thief Necro Engi Ele War Mesmer