Heard Thevies were fun.Teach me how to Theif

in Thief

Posted by: Kakeru.2873

Kakeru.2873

I want to 3 shots noobs, played assassin or support class in all my previous mmos so i’m no stranger to fast inputs + moving all over the place cough aion*cough*
but have’t really tried it in this game.

Can i wreck people with a level 1 theif?

Someone teach me how to theif!

in Thief

Posted by: CriSPeH.8512

CriSPeH.8512

Same as every other MMO, except your stealth cannot be countered in any way so its actually easier. Just stealth, crutch on over to an uplvl’d noobie and hit your macro key then post your video online of your kittenedness.

in Thief

Posted by: NightyNight.1823

NightyNight.1823

Or you can 1 shot people from 1500 range and roll a Warrior.

in Thief

Posted by: Surbrus.6942

Surbrus.6942

Backstab thieves are great a killing noobs. Unforuntately they aren’t that great at all when going up against non-noobs, so you’ll probably get wrecked if the target you pick is a non-noob.

Fortunately for you there are still plenty of noobs out there, including people with a lot of experience with the game but just refuse to L2P against backstab Thieves.

Basically the build is Beserkers and throw a bunch of traitpoints randomly into the power and precision trees. The game play is stealth, then backstab the players who have the memory of a goldfish and forget about you as soon as you stealth. If you are playing against a player that doesn’t have the memory of a goldfish, then they’ll probably just walk out of range, dodge/block/etc and/or attack you while you are invisible.