Here is my finished build! (p/d)

in Thief

Posted by: ryan.6217

ryan.6217

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vYAQRAqY6Yl0MppplPx0J8PNhw9oocqmyThDOWaKoJbC-zwBB4iDim6IQUIhOTtIas1XFRjVPjIqWfELAACgje0je0je0O6Rn5Rn5RLFAMLrA-e

long time since i’ve posted about my build, but i finally managed to get full ascended and my wvw infusions, and this is what i’m running with! I mostly use it for small group fights or solo roaming! Pretty fun build, really. Lets you stay active, and the quick cool downs help keep the pace up! If i had fraps or anything I’d post a vid of me using it! In fact I might go get fraps, I’ve never gotten commentary on my game-play before, and that always helps!

Anyway feel free to comment on it and what not!

in Thief

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

Looks alright, however the Condition Damage is a little low for my liking. I’m also not very keen on the -20% CD on venoms. I’d much prefer those 10 points in Trickery line. Even without Perplexity runes, the 23 (or so) second cooldown on Steal is great. Also a much needed +100 Condition damage (in my opinion).

It’s all preference though, if you like that build then stick with it. Builds are only as good as the people who play them ^^

in Thief

Posted by: ryan.6217

ryan.6217

True be that good sir! I do always think about my condi damage, it is rather low, but i havent noticed it hurting me yet! Also i enjoy that breef weakness on poison trait! But i might consider dropping venoms and going 30 into trickery! lots of people do and i hear it works well (: so thanks! i’ll give it a shot tonight!

in Thief

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

You won’t be able to use two weapon swap sigils at the same time currently. They have CDs that prevent the other from functioning. That will change with the balance patch, but for now, it’s going to waste.

Swap one of them out for bursting.

in Thief

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Looks nice.

Do you ever go venom share with this build?

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )