Hmm no reveal yet?

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Usually on wednesday there’s an exclusive interview that gives some info but it seems that isn’t happening :\

Am I wrong or isn’t it usually out by now

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

Friday PoI stream is when they reveal stuff.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Gray.9041

Gray.9041

both herald and berserker got some info shown on the wednesday via a third-party magazine, but since they didn’t do that for the first 4, it’s not an absolute rule.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

both herald and berserker got some info shown on the wednesday via a third-party magazine, but since they didn’t do that for the first 4, it’s not an absolute rule.

Yep you’re right, I forgot the first 4 didnt

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

They could have just seen all the datamined stuff in the forum and been like, “Well they already saw all the traits+skills, no point in talking about just 3 or 4 in an article” Haha

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Autumn.8043

Autumn.8043

Wasn’t it only the first three that didn’t have a Wednesday reveal? Tempest did.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

The first three got cinematics, the next three got articles. I hope Thief gets one or the other, though it could be the staff is far too busy prepping for PAX.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Terra.8571

Terra.8571

Yep you’re right, I forgot the first 4 didnt

Tempest also got a reveal on a Wednesday: Tentonhammer article: http://www.tentonhammer.com/news/guild-wars-2/guild-wars-2-tempest-revealed

However, what is strange is there has been no news of a poi this Friday yet. They just released an article for the next beta weekend and it says Thief info will be released later this week but it doesn’t specifically say a poi but does mention the PAX broadcast. Guess we’ll see.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Puz.8529

Puz.8529

The first three got cinematics, the next three got articles. I hope Thief gets one or the other, though it could be the staff is far too busy prepping for PAX.

Pun intended? :P

Puz – TDA

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Amante.8109

Amante.8109

There was an incomplete (and misspelled) link in the BWE2 article, but they just edited that bit to say “as well as the thief specialization we’ll announce later this week” with no more link. Due to preparing for PAX, there’s probably no article today.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Lyger.5429

Lyger.5429

Actually I think even Reaper and Hunter had reveals not sure about Chrono though. They are probably just busy with PAX.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Actually I think even Reaper and Hunter had reveals not sure about Chrono though. They are probably just busy with PAX.

They did except, they were displayed early Thuesday instead of Wednesday, but they all still technically existed. Not sure why the more recent ones got the go-ahead on Wednesday.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Donari.5237

Pun intended? :P

Slightly intended. I noticed it after typing the sentence and elected to let it stand.

I suppose I’ll be haunting my tablet tomorrow before I get to my computer, hoping for articles and blogs. Sometimes it’s nice ANet is 3 hours earlier than me, sometimes it’s an exercise in patience. At least they’re early birds and I’m not!

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Lyger.5429

Lyger.5429

Aww man it’s official, the spec is called Daredevil. Why couldn’t it have been Vigilante or even Marauder?

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Aww man it’s official, the spec is called Daredevil. Why couldn’t it have been Vigilante or even Marauder?

At least it doesn’t have a space?

I like the name tbh.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

they probably didn’t have anyone lined up,
but decided to give it away in a “Leaked” data mined instead.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Zalavaaris.5329

Zalavaaris.5329

The first three had little videos that revealed a bit about it but no article I’m pretty sure. Well I think there were articles but only after the videos were up. Could be wrong though, wouldn’t be the first time.

(edited by Zalavaaris.5329)

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Gray.9041

Gray.9041

Enforcer bro, Enforcer.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

they’re like “anyone know how to play thief?”

[SA]

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

they’re like “anyone know how to play thief?”

What if this is their attempt a meta humour? We’re Thieves so it’s on us to sneak in and leak our own specialization?
Long shot I know but I’d laugh if they made that joke.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Donari.5237

Now that the blog is up, has anyone found a 3rd party article with more details and screenshots? I’ve googled for it with ZAM, Massively OP, and Tentonhammer to no avail.

Hmm no reveal yet?

in Thief

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

They’re holding off the cinematics and staged screens so they have a more impressive PAX presentation I bet.

Or, alternately, no news outlets had time to do an interview because they are too busy prepping for PAX.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ