How to Perma Stealth

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: lunatyk.6172

lunatyk.6172

STATS:

0/0/30/20/20
Shadow Arts:XI,IV, (Either one of these) I ,X, V<—-Only if you know how to time it perfectly which is a hassle so I ignore it.
Acrobatics:IX,VI
Trickery: II,VII (We are going 20 to get preparedness and wasting 5points on any other trait-line is basically useless)

Utilities:Smoke Screen,Shadow Refuge,Infiltrators signet(Helps initiate regeneration + gives you shadow step to catch up to scrubs)

HOW-TO:

Drop Smokescreen: Heartseeker threw it 7x and Just Black Powder+Heartseeker until Smoke Screen is off cooldown!! You can even go Perma stealth just by having 15INTO TRICKERY&smokescreen&Infiltrators signet and using refuge.

NOW START CHANTING FOR A NERF…. <(^.^)>

EDIT: I roll D/P to pull this off and S/P to kill

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

lunatyk.6172

STATS:

0/0/30/20/20
Shadow Arts:XI,IV, (Either one of these) I ,X, V<—-Only if you know how to time it perfectly which is a hassle so I ignore it or w/e you want doesn’t really matter.

Acrobatics:IX,VI
Trickery: II,VII (We are going 20 to get preparedness and wasting 5points on any other trait-line is basically useless)

Utilities:Smoke Screen,Shadow Refuge,Infiltrators signet(Helps initiate regeneration + gives you shadow step to catch up to scrubs)

HOW-TO:

Drop Smokescreen: Heartseeker threw it 7x and Just Black Powder+Heartseeker until Smoke Screen is off cooldown!! You can even go Perma stealth just by having 15INTO TRICKERY&smokescreen&Infiltrators signet and using refuge.

NOW START CHANTING FOR A NERF…. <(^.^)>

EDIT: I roll D/P to pull this off and S/P to kill

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: MrAmputatoes.6031

MrAmputatoes.6031

ANet nerfed Infusion of Shadows so that long stealth times couldn’t be achieved with just bp+hs. They are fine with spending multiple skills to do so. I really don’t see the problem here.

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

ANet nerfed Infusion of Shadows so that long stealth times couldn’t be achieved with just bp+hs. They are fine with spending multiple skills to do so. I really don’t see the problem here.

^^^ Yep. They literally said they had no problems with thieves maintaining long periods of stealth as long as they use utilities to do so, however they’ve changed their minds before on things they said (we we’re told we were going to get more mobility half a year ago as a tradeoff for some of the nerfs)

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

lunatyk.6172

There is none, but I’ve seen enough of people asking on how to do it, So i explained it for them. I only have two pieces of ascended trinkets that’s it and have 3.1k Attack Power, 50%+crit chance, 70-80crit dmg, 18k health. Using food of course

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: Radian.2478

Radian.2478

You can still perma-stealth without any utilities. It’s going to require traits that give you back more initiative and the one that makes stealth skills 1 second longer. Just do that and then use HS 4 times through BP and repeat each time your initiative regenerates. Your initiative regeneration will be just enough to permanently keep doing this without running out.

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

Lol. As many of us have been saying…..easily done.

OP’d thief, lol

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

I don’t see the point of this. Perma stealthing now requires constant use of utilities and traits you would normally not have to use prior to December 10th, and doing this during combat is laughable to say the least, not to mention your lack of any decent DPS with that build. Permastealth as we know it is dead. I’m glad you’ve shown that it’s still possible, but that’s far from viable for any serious play.

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

lunatyk.6172

That’s the problem. You keep saying but not posting and then there is a flood of people asking how to do it.

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

lol

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

And this is “How to dougie”:

The video doesn’t require you to log in to verify your age. There are some armors in this game that are close to her armor…

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

lol

Can we get a series where the two of you face off, eventually become best friends and start fighting “crime” together?

How to Perma Stealth

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

lol

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!