I feel mistreated

I feel mistreated

in Thief

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

I have been playing thief ever since this game came out. In fact all of my character slots are different variations of thief, this way I can immediately chose what I want to use without re-speccing my build.

What i am becoming frustrated with is the fact that we continue to be nerfed after each patch.

My choices are limited at the moment and I feel forced to play s/d , d/p or p/d… Literally any other build is completely weak against 90% of classes.

At this rate… one more nerf and im pretty much done with guild wars 2.

How do you guys feel about this?

I feel mistreated

in Thief

Posted by: Shockwave.1230

Shockwave.1230

This is true of any meta build imo

Sylvari Elementalist – Mystree Duskbloom (Lv 80)
Norn Guardian – Aurora Lustyr (Lv 80)
Mia A Shadows Glow – Human Thief (Lv 80)

I feel mistreated

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Can’t say it anymore can you! Last patch they buffed venoms!!! So ha! We can’t b*tch that every patch is a nerf.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

I feel mistreated

in Thief

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

…I went back to playing my mesmer.

q.q

I feel mistreated

in Thief

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

a warrior hit me for 14k today – what the hell is this

I feel mistreated

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

My ele loves thieves in WvW, I can burst them down so fast that some even avoid me. 16k on medium armour player isn’t uncommon, my max hit so far was 23k on lord when I was flipping tower.

Thief lost its burst a while ago.

Attachments:

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

I feel mistreated

in Thief

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

I’ve been cheated
Been mistreated
When will I be loved?

I’ve been put down
I’ve been pushed ’round
When will I be loved?

When I find a new build
That I want for mine
The next nerf breaks my heart in two
It happens every time

I’ve been made blue
I’ve been lied to
When will I be loved?

That out of my system, I feel you’re exaggerating things due to your frustration. I’ve played P/D forever. In WvW that’s great. I’ve tried to make it fly in sPvP. Because of the nature of the game, it doesn’t work as well.

I did D/D condi-evades (bacon winged unicorn!) in sPvP. It hasn’t worked well for a long time now due to balancing, heh. Either you stick with it, or you find something that works better for your skill level, understanding of the game, and in response to what everyone else runs.

I’m working on sorting out S/D in sPvP. Some nights I rock, others I get rocked. I’m still learning it.

No matter what you run, there will be builds and situations where you will have trouble dealing with them. Sometimes you’ll win, either because you played perfect or the other person flubbed it up, but generally, no.

You’d probably be happier running what you want to play, if you’re talking hotjoin sPvP or WvW. Look at all the info out there and go with what you feel is best. But it’s true that some builds work better than others, given the state of the game. There is no I-win button/build (that could be the joke HA).

Just recognize that you can overcome a lot of game related problems with knowledge, experience, and situational awareness. Getting lucky and having good people on your team helps too.

When I lose, I stop and figure out what happened. Shove my ego down and be objective. Did I make a mistake? Did they do something great that I might want to try on my own "x"? How can I improve to deal with that the next go around?

Live n’ learn. Die, learn faster. Works in real life, too. Um, if you like, leave out the die part, ya know.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

I feel mistreated

in Thief

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

I have been playing thief ever since this game came out. In fact all of my character slots are different variations of thief, this way I can immediately chose what I want to use without re-speccing my build.

What i am becoming frustrated with is the fact that we continue to be nerfed after each patch.

My choices are limited at the moment and I feel forced to play s/d , d/p or p/d… Literally any other build is completely weak against 90% of classes.

At this rate… one more nerf and im pretty much done with guild wars 2.

How do you guys feel about this?

Go play a mesmer 2 weeks and then enjoy coming back to your spammy broken profession.

I feel mistreated

in Thief

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

This called noob warrior.If you only dodge he would be dead.those warriors who crit like that are one trick pony,you get them to miss thier attack and they are basically panic.