I finally figured out my new main!

in Thief

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

To continue upon my previous thread I chose………

Warrior. :I

It’s the most fun class evar… TIME TO SLAY SOME ****!!

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Vukorep.3081

Vukorep.3081

i wouldn’t say its the most fun class evar…but a warrior is able to pull off some nice trait/skils combos that give him several interesting builds and roles in both pve and wvwvw

thieves on the other hand can either go straight dmg, straight dmg with sneaky stealth, condition dmg, tanky venomshare condition..

not sure about all that removing /stealing/giving buff build , some of those traits will change as well as the sword skill 2.

but yeah, if you like a versatile class a warrior might be just for you.

but know this. no matter if your’re a tanky/cc, a full zerker, a condi removing healing warrior. you’ll still be simply standing still and swinging your weapon in order to deal dmg…throw in a ocasional utility skill and then back to spamming attack skills.

My main is a guardian ,and i do have a warrior as well, i play different roles with both , in pve,dungeons ,fractals and wvwvw and i must say, im having more fun lvling my thief than i had when i was lvling the other 2.

Playing a thief requires a more active player, i miss that when playing my 2 heavy classes…

PS: am i the only person that rolled a thief after a warrior/guardian or?

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

No Zacchary, youll never leave us, you’ll stay here….forever ._.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Thief

Zacchary.6183

Don’t worry. There are plenty of tears to be had on the thief forums. Its just that warrior forums are about to be a good supply of tears too.

:D

in Thief

Posted by: Excalibur.9748

Excalibur.9748

lol warrior is a good main, it can’t really be nerfed since all the casual baddies play it expecting it to be ez mode.

the only thing that suprised me is how hard elementalist is in this game. it was very straightforward in the first guild wars.

All is vain.

in Thief

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Warrior isn’t fun at all. I hate that class. It’s the easiest class in PvE and soon is becoming the easiest class in sPvP/WvW

Spam 100B in PvE and win

Spam Stuns in PvP and win

Personally I think guardian is the most fun class. You should roll a guardian.

in Thief

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

lol warrior is a good main, it can’t really be nerfed since all the casual baddies play it expecting it to be ez mode.

It IS easy mode. Compared to other classes anyway.

in Thief

Zacchary.6183

I rolled warrior and leveled it up fairly quickly in PvE by killing kitten 7 levels above me. I actually think its more fun than guard because as of now my guard has very powerful healing capabilities making it impossible to die. To top it all off, its slow as kitten.

I like warrior because you can get the same healing capability while still providing kittenloads of damage and support. I am waiting to see how thief and warrior play out in the next batch of patches and get a feel for their progression before I jump back into PvP.

in Thief

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

To continue upon my previous thread I chose………

Warrior. :I

It’s the most fun class evar… TIME TO SLAY SOME ****!!

sad state of thieves. you barely see them anymore, mostly roaming now a days are mes, wars and engis.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Thief

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

I tried Warrior once, but wasn’t very fond of it and ended up deleting the character. It was fun to be able to fearlessly attack anything that crossed my path (and prevail), but I thought the combat was really monotonous.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

in Thief

Posted by: avilo.1942

avilo.1942

Don’t worry. There are plenty of tears to be had on the thief forums. Its just that warrior forums are about to be a good supply of tears too.

:D

Good choice Zacchary. My gf and I also re-rolled Warriors a while ago. She because she was learning the game lol and me because I saw and predicted anet would destroy sword 2 a while ago.

You’ll be happy to know though, contrary to anet design and balance, you can get a Warrior with more mobility than a thief or elementalist via greatsword + sword/x + bull rush.

Which is sorta lulzy when you see a Warrior escaping into the sunset by rushing away via jumps, rushes, and leaps that have low cool downs and then you see the elementalist crying in the corner with their 40 second RTL cooldown because anet have no idea about balance lol.

Oh, and did i mention you won’t need to evade because you’ll have insane regen that is passive come my friend, drink a pina colada with me while we press a few buttons every now and then