I tried D/D, I really did but...

in Thief

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

…I started getting nausea and dizziness at the character/screen jerking all over the shop while using Death Blossom. I used to get it in a PS2 game called Primal too, because of the motion blur effects.

Does anyone else get this with D/D? I prefer S/P, that seems to give me a good crowd control ability with the sword plus the headshot.

I’m just worried that I seem to do OK with a laodout noone else seems to use, so it’s probably something that I am doing wrong!

in Thief

Posted by: mystaquetz.1746

mystaquetz.1746

Why worry?

There are a million ways to play. If you have found one you like, then who’s to tell you it’s wrong?

Cell Two
The Assassin’s Clan (TAC)
Ebay

in Thief

Posted by: MiniAchilles.4617

MiniAchilles.4617

S/P is an incredibly popular build, I see more of them now than I do double daggers.

in Thief

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

Yeah, there are a TON of S/P players. One of the things I like about the thief is there are many good weapon choices. not so much with some other classes.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

in Thief

Posted by: GuzziHero.2467

GuzziHero.2467

Thank goodness for that! With almost every build thread advocating anything but S/P, I thought I was the odd one out. Almost everything which I find functional rarely seems to appear on the builds of players undoubtedly better than I.

in Thief

Posted by: Musty.3148

Musty.3148

Yeah, D/D is so… September.

80 Elementalist/80 Mesmer/80 Guardian/80 Thief
Now Musty Britches since someone decided Shortbus Rider was offensive… [LoS] [NSP]

in Thief

Posted by: Sadaxer.1023

Sadaxer.1023

I’m the opposite really.

I dislike how the S/P Pistol whip ability literally locks you in position while you slice and dice the enemy. I prefer moving around so much, and D/D Death Blossom is by far my favourite skill. Sometimes I run around the enemy for fun while just auto attacking, cause I love moving around.

I guess you’re not forced to like anything in this game, and can always choose depending on what you prefer.

Gandara [Eden]