If you roll thief- go order of whispers!!

in Thief

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

First of all, the majority of medium armors are pretty crap IMO. for some reason cof dungeon shoulders completely disappear when you put the chest on, there may be two sets total that aren’t trench coats, and armor like medium vigil stuff is utter garbage.

Order of whispers (so mad i didn’t choose them, blindly picked one and ended up with vigil before i knew it would effect which armor I can use) however has a really cool hood, one of the nicest masks out there, OK rest of armor, but cool daggers (not many good daggers in game) and ridiculously awesome pistols…. WITH A SILENCER. This pistols in this game are all the same shape (1700’s flintlock) and usually have weird spikes on it. Not whispers pistols. They look like Trevelyan’s golden gun with a freakin silencer attached. why did they have to make the coolest pistol, by far in the game, only accessible to people who chose order of whispers (you should show them armor styles before they choose). /end rant

tl;dr look up armor before selecting, or just trust me and choose whispers

in Thief

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

Also, shoulder pads order of whispers —> It contains 3 daggers.. very fitting for the thief.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Thief

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

you can make an alt lvl 20 , rush personal story to 26 and buy the armors
Transmutate the skin with fine transmutation stone to an white/blue rarity armor and becomes account bound.
Depends on what race you play, you can find better armor skins then wisper ingame
For my human thief i like t3 armor

Attachments:

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Am I the only one here not able to stand the sight of ANYTHING that carries a kitten hood, daggers everywhere in a stale Assassin’s Creed / <insert anime here> fashion?

Besides, I choose the Order of Whispers because of Tybalt, he is beyond epic.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

in Thief

Posted by: Lofat.2406

Lofat.2406

Am I the only one here not able to stand the sight of ANYTHING that carries a kitten hood, daggers everywhere in a stale Assassin’s Creed / <insert anime here> fashion?

Tybalt is most definitely way beyond epic

P Sutton – 80 Warrior
Ferg Crossing

in Thief

Posted by: khadorian.6417

khadorian.6417

really like the priory looks for charr, but I ended up with caucadeus manor style on my armor(transmute)

<a href="http://tinyurl.com/bmj3ann">My WvW Necro power build</a>

(edited by khadorian.6417)

in Thief

Posted by: Raine.1394

Raine.1394

I got my thief to 80 day before yesterday and the first thing I did was hit up the armor requisitioner in the Chantry of Secrets. I went Whispers for the medium armor as I think it’s one of the best in the game for a thief. I did get T1 Ebon Vanguard weaps for the skins as the color theme is right for whispers black/gold and I like a shortbow that looks like a longbow—it’s huge. The whispers pistol is totally cool. What thief wouldn’t want a silencer on their weapon, eh?

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot about Tybalt. If you haven’t worked with him you gotta roll a whispers character. Best character in any of the story lines.

(edited by Raine.1394)

in Thief

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

GUYS, if you complete enough of your story. Around lvl 60 I think.

You can buy any of the armors from any of the orders….

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

… The whispers pistol is totally cool. What thief wouldn’t want a silencer on their weapon, eh?

It’s so big. I like the idea with the silencer, but it’s big, a size shiverspeak handcannon would be nice.

Anyone want an apple?

in Thief

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

I like the pact pistol more.

in Thief

Posted by: Gwalchgwn.1659

Gwalchgwn.1659

I have a hood because all other headpieces (and not having a headpiece at all) looks ridiculous on my charr. Except maybe the baroque mask.

Ring of Fire
GL – “The Afternoon’s Watch” [OATH]

in Thief

Posted by: DreamOfACure.4382

DreamOfACure.4382

Gear or no gear, if you’re a Thief, you should be joining the Order of Whispers.

It just makes sense…

“Bleeding, Poison, Confusion, Torment, they all look delightful on you.”

Lv80s: Guard, Thief, Necro. Renewed my Altaholic’s card on the HoT Hype-Train. Choo choo~

in Thief

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

Well I joined the Vigil because I do not fear my enemy to hide in the shadows.

I am the speedster; The one to face my enemy head on and win before they can strike back.

With the edge of my blade and and the roaring of guns, I blind all those who dare stand in my way and parry all those who dare attack me!

The vigil was created to fight the dragons. To destroy them, before they destroy us. Some must fight so that all may be free. I am a proud front-line Thief of the vigil.

in Thief

Posted by: Sorrow.6243

Sorrow.6243

is this true?

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

is this true?

No.

in Thief

Posted by: Dr Zoidberg.2046

Dr Zoidberg.2046

Just make a human and save up 119g. Looks epic.

Attachments:

J Zoidberg

in Thief

Posted by: Faction.4013

Faction.4013

Well I joined the Vigil because I do not fear my enemy to hide in th…

…and I just killed you from behind!

Back to the Shadows!