Impacting Disruption work with VA?

in Thief

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Currently Venomous Aura allows us to use our stats as the source of the damage coming from the venoms, what about the source of interrupts when we are traited with Basilisk venom, venomous aura, impacting disruption AND pressure striking?

Leeching venoms proc with venomous aura and allow our allies to sap life, but why cant we apply pulmonary impact or torment with impacting disruption and pressure striking if an ally interrupts an enemy with OUR venom?

is this a bug?

(edited by Lithril Ashwalker.6230)

in Thief

Posted by: Myralien.6754

Myralien.6754

From what i understand, the poison is applied as if by the thief, but interrupts/ stuns aren’t.
That would be one hell of a nice damage burst if it did..

in Thief

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

From what i understand, the poison is applied as if by the thief, but interrupts/ stuns aren’t.
That would be one hell of a nice damage burst if it did..

seeing all those numbers just knowing your enemy zerg had a mass heart attack….oh yeah

in Thief

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Still doesn’t work on downed targets either. Wanna instagib a downed necro or guardian, but IS is down? Well no worries, your trusty mega bugged trait will not help you.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in Thief

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Still doesn’t work on downed targets either. Wanna instagib a downed necro or guardian, but IS is down? Well no worries, your trusty mega bugged trait will not help you.

yeah they are immune to stuns :/ while down, bummer.

in Thief

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Not quite true. Interrupt them with our torment trait, or any of mesmers interrupt trait. They all work, I’ve tested. Pulm does not.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Leeching venoms proc with venomous aura and allow our allies to sap life, but why cant we apply pulmonary impact or torment with impacting disruption and pressure striking if an ally interrupts an enemy with OUR venom?

is this a bug?

Leeching venom is directly modifying the venom, ID and PS does not.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

Currently Venomous Aura allows us to use our stats as the source of the damage coming from the venoms, what about the source of interrupts when we are traited with Basilisk venom, venomous aura, impacting disruption AND pressure striking?

is this a bug?

No it’s not because BV is the one venom that gets put on as being from themselves instead of the thief so that’s why interrupts from teammates using BV doesn’t proc ID.