In the pvp map with the 2 beasts how to ?

in Thief

Posted by: Lord.4270

Lord.4270

Hi ,

I saw a thief who used inflitrator s arrows to go hight in the mid point, where normaly you have to take the way of the beast ( by the side).

How you can go highter when you are in the point ? Where you have to target ?

in Thief

Posted by: Rome.3192

Rome.3192

If you play on the US server, message me in-game. IGN: Nitschei

Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Lord.4270

Lord.4270

Sorry but i am european , maybe you could put a screen where i have to garget the arrow ?

in Thief

Posted by: Hype.8032

Hype.8032

You stand on the grass below the ramp going up to mid and infiltrator arrow to a specific spot on the ledge above and you jump after you fire the arrow. If you’ve positioned yourself right, and clicked the right spot, you’ll teleport up on the ledge and have a good spot to fire cluster bombs from. It takes a lot of practice to get consistent at it though. I only ever do it when I run d/p, when I’m using s/d I’d rather be down in the fight anyways.

To make it even harder, you stand in slightly different spots depending on if you’re doing it from the left or right side I don’t have a video handy to show you and I’m on NA so that’s all I can do unfortunately.

Tualek & F I Monk / Thief —-- Tk E / Engineer
Highest Solo Queue Rank Achieved: 40
Highest solo-join Team Queue Rank Achieved: 198

in Thief

Posted by: sploosh.3601

sploosh.3601

If you still need help send me a message ingame. – nvm that, I made a video which shows you the spots: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdEPuTbcl3o&feature=youtu.be

(edited by sploosh.3601)

in Thief

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

The shadowstep mechanic works for any situation where there is a path to a point within the radius of your skill. Because of this, you can get up there if you stand in a spot where there is a route up to that point. Woodenpotatoes put up a video that explains shadowstep really well and he shows how this works on that map. Check out the vid below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=35ozCg25--E#t=460