Incinerator vs Bolt

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Descision help.
But see yourselves: with which weapon does my thief look cooler?

Attachments:

(edited by Jana.6831)

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

So conflicted I’m… On which to get.

Only my necro and thief can use the incinerator. – No longer main thief.
Only my rev and thief can use bolt. – I now main a rev.

Plus I have the +500 CoF tokens for incinerator…
While I have 0 tokens for bolt…

Q.Q HELP

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Jana.6831

AC isn’t too bad- if you were on EU we would run it together.
I can’t really help you more as my main was is and will be thief. Although at some point I will get hot and then I’ll try revenant, but what I’ve seen so far of them is pretty cheesy, so I might not switch classes.
You can give him a sex change? Bolt looks better on female characters.

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: bliss.4305

bliss.4305

Incinerator to be… basically just another thief (possibly a bad one, too). Seriously, are they handing out Incinerators to all newly created thieves as a compensation for their horrible choice of class now?

Bolt to be… well actually its a fine weapon if you can tolerate the rough lightning animations and a weapon set with sword… Yuck.

Now Quip, on the other had, would obviously be the choice of any winner. Even with H.O.P.E. now as an alternative.

Quip is <3, Quip is life.

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Jana.6831

Incinerator to be… basically just another thief (possibly a bad one, too). Seriously, are they handing out Incinerators to all newly created thieves as a compensation for their horrible choice of class now?

So you assume that I’m a new horrible thief? I don’t really get where you’re coming from, sorry =)

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Seriously, are they handing out Incinerators to all newly created thieves as a compensation for their horrible choice of class now?

Can this please be a thing. I want to get reimbursed for wasting my time on the thief. And I prefer bolt as my means of compensation.

Join the TEEFs!

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

bliss.4305

So you assume that I’m a new horrible thief? I don’t really get where you’re coming from, sorry =)

Nah, its just that so many thieves actually own an Incinerator, the chances of running into a bad one (since most legendary owners are SW monkeys – except a few) is much higher than running into a good one Simple logic really.

Can this please be a thing. I want to get reimbursed for wasting my time on the thief. And I prefer bolt as my means of compensation.

Pssst…I heard one of the “iterations” to HoT will be a Rev-o-matic for Thieves who want to return their potato-class and get a shiny Revenant in return! Wait for it.

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Jana.6831

Nah, its just that so many thieves actually own an Incinerator, the chances of running into a bad one (since most legendary owners are SW monkeys – except a few) is much higher than running into a good one Simple logic really.

Yes and no – when I started with GW2 I hated legendaries (although the only one I really knew was twilight) – my first kill in wvw was a guy with twilight (I’ve been a noob ranger) – my whole server knew that I would never make a legendary – and then I got spark.
So yeah, each time I died on my D/D thief I though “well yeah, the noob with the legendary”. Now I think: “well yeah, I’m a thief”
And I’m pretty sure that thieves will die out in competitive mode anyway.

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Laosduude.1690

Laosduude.1690

Legendary is just legendary, not necessarily tied to skill lel

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

bliss.4305

And I’m pretty sure that thieves will die out in competitive mode anyway.

-a future far far close-

“Oh you got legendaries eh? Kitten please, I’m a thief… I AM legendary.”

Sigh… don’t know if I should feel sad or special

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Jana.6831

So that’s why my thieves sparkle – mystery solved.

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I’ve seen some Thieves wields both.

I personally like Bolt.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

I personally like Bolt.

Yeah I kind of want to go for bolt because that way both my rev can have it and if some miraculous update comes along and fixes thief, the thief will have it as well.

Join the TEEFs!

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I personally like Bolt.

Yeah I kind of want to go for bolt because that way both my rev can have it and if some miraculous update comes along and fixes thief, the thief will have it as well.

I actually had all the mats to make Bolt at one point but I opted on making money instead. :P

Maybe I’ll try again to make one through crafting.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Tora.7214

Tora.7214

So that’s why my thieves sparkle – mystery solved.

(lets see who recognize the quote rip off)

“you have performed extraordinary skill with that legendary weapon”

“no, i have performed my usual skill, i´m a thief, I´m extraordinary”

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Puz.8529

Puz.8529

This might actually be a thing! I had a Zap drop for my thief last weekend. The first one I ever got!

+1 for thieves getting more precursor drops for being so weak.

Puz – TDA

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

I persoannly think that that infinite light is a better skin then bolt.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Jana.6831

I persoannly think that that infinite light is a better skin then bolt.

It’s nice, yes, but Zero wants a legendary – other people get fast cars…

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Tabootrinket.2631

Tabootrinket.2631

My guildmate got a drop during fractal at launch.
It was called golden fractal sword. I don’t think there’s much intel on that sword yet but I’m telling you.

THAT skin pwn both bolt, incinerator and infinite light together… with a fart.

(edited by Tabootrinket.2631)

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: luzt.7692

luzt.7692

That skin doesnt even leave a weapon trail like the regular fractal weapons do xD
And no footprint either like legendaries do. Ps its not a legendary which is the topic here

I’d go for Bolt, but I really wish we would get the AA attack speed of Revenant Swords AA. (animation looks better too I say!)

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Well be S/D …problem solved!

Attachments:

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

As an owner of Quip and Bolt my recommendation would be Nevermore. Go big or go home boys.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Jana.6831

Yay, I have a good excuse not to get it. But honestly, Nevermore is nice, but not for a thief and Revenant can’t use it.
BUT a necro can.

ETA: I was actually looking at the staff skins tonight and Bo is nice and some other, but everything else doesn’t look ninja. Wanted to get The Crossing, but I’m not sure it would look good on a thief – but then again my thief is very special (nothing really looks good on him, probably because he looks like an accident to start with).

(edited by Jana.6831)

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Laosduude.1690

Laosduude.1690

Caster theme staffs for thieves to trick dumb people thinking you’re a druid!!

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Yay, I have a good excuse not to get it. But honestly, Nevermore is nice, but not for a thief and Revenant can’t use it.
BUT a necro can.

ETA: I was actually looking at the staff skins tonight and Bo is nice and some other, but everything else doesn’t look ninja. Wanted to get The Crossing, but I’m not sure it would look good on a thief – but then again my thief is very special (nothing really looks good on him, probably because he looks like an accident to start with).

I have the crossing i can make a video of my thief using it if you want

Incinerator vs Bolt

in Thief

Jana.6831

I have the crossing i can make a video of my thief using it if you want

Would be nice, but ou don’t have to – I think I’ll make that thing anyway and be it for my necro. And I’m not HoT yet, so my thief can’t use it anyway.