Increase the dmg/initiative of Heartseeker

in Thief

Posted by: MakeitNeil.4561

MakeitNeil.4561

Perhaps it would be beneficial to double the damage of Heartseeker and double the Initiative gain. If doubling the damage is too much… perhaps increase the damage by 50% and double the initiative gain. It will make dagger (main hand) a great deal stronger and eliminate the permanent stealth and heal up that many P/D D/P thieves do. I always wanted D/D to be viable because it takes skill to use cloak and dagger.

in Thief

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

In fact you dont even need to double the damage. Just make damage a percentage based on the enemy health. 100% is base, then you add the crit damage.

That way, no one even have to fight theives. They just walk up and stab you, then you can respawn and actually play.

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

I feel like this would promote HS spam more, yeah its more ini, but as soon as you can use it again then go for it. As it stands, in some circumstances, HS can hit almost as hard as BS, so why not a BS then an even stronger HS follow up? But it wont make DD any more viable than it is because youre changing a skill DD already uses

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: Kincaidia.3192

Kincaidia.3192

These past few weeks of ridiculous lag, HS is the only thing getting me close enough to where the server thinks the other player is to actually hit them half the time.