Instead of new awesome ideas

in Thief

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

How about we just ask for our defensive trait line nerfs undone. OMG shocker this idea is awesome.

Seriously if we had our previous survivability along with the current power creep most of us would be pretty happy. Granted we’d still be UP but the gap would be much closer/manageable.

So let’s knock off all the omg super cool fix idea here crap and tell them what neEdson to happen

And yes I know many have already said it but the dreamers are getting out of hand

in Thief

Posted by: Woaden.9425

Woaden.9425

I agree that a unified thief community asking for more survivability in our core specializations would be a great thing. Elite spec shouldn’t (and can’t, on it’s own) make up for our lack of survival options.

That being said I don’t think we should look down on, or squelch the ideas of ‘dreamers’.

What would you like undone?

Kole —Thief
youtube

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

We stopped that a long time ago because we realized it will never happen.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Seriously if we had our previous survivability along with the current power creep most of us would be pretty happy. Granted we’d still be UP but the gap would be much closer/manageable.

Yes please, here please!
But that would primarily help D/D thieves and they will still be few, because CnD just can’t be landed because every class has got invulnerable.
But it would be great.

Edit: Grammar

(edited by Jana.6831)

in Thief

T raw.4658

Yes please, here please!
But that would primarily help D/D thieves and they will still be few, because CnD just can’t be landed because every class has got invulnerable.
But it would be great.

Edit: Grammar

It would help ALL thieves and that’s the goal.

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Think.

in Thief

T raw.4658

Think.

Did.

in Thief

Posted by: Loboling.5293

Loboling.5293

He means that the goal is to have a balanced game. However, I do feel thieves are pretty weak right now in most ways. I won’t deny that thieves can find a role in pvp, but they are the lest liked class for stacking. I would love to see some buffs to base thief. However, bringing back some old traits could do some harm with the upcoming daredevil.

My solution for thief weakness would be to buff their base hp. I think bringing thieves up to ranger and engineer levels of hp would change a lot.

in Thief

T raw.4658

However, bringing back some old traits could do some harm with the upcoming daredevil.

Yet would they be as OP as cele eles?

Nope not even close.