Instinctual Response bug

Instinctual Response bug

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

LOL.. This is now being fixed.. kitten . I remember when i found out about it, and everybody wondered where my “superpowers” (vigor and fury) came from :p

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

Instinctual Response bug

in Thief

Posted by: ryan.6217

ryan.6217

I just found out about this too… I just figured i had obtained special powers for being such a rad guy… anet can call it a bug all they want. they can even take it from me.. but i know what i had.

Instinctual Response bug

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

I just found out about this too… I just figured i had obtained special powers for being such a rad guy… anet can call it a bug all they want. they can even take it from me.. but i know what i had.

Hhhahahaha I loved my super powers too.. They will never take my OP experiences I had with it, with the constant crits, and dodging. raise fist.. I knew about this about 2-3 months ago.. Shows how long it takes anet to find these problems. Lets see if they know about the new exploit with golems ;p

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back

Instinctual Response bug

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

You know, they could have “fixed” the toolip to properly say that it gives fury and vigor as opposed to what they did.
:P Eh, NOT COMPLAINING. Just giving another perspective .

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Instinctual Response bug

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

You know, they could have “fixed” the toolip to properly say that it gives fury and vigor as opposed to what they did.

dancing dagger cripple all over again

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

Instinctual Response bug

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

dancing dagger cripple all over again

See that skill needed some bug fixing… obstructed 80% of the time because a blade of grass is sticking out, 9.5% of the time misses, 0.25% lands but is blocked/mitigated and 0.25% of the time hit and does damage… Costs 3 init.

Might as well have a skill that just uses up 3 init and doesn’t do anything, at least in the toolip it can say “Does nothing.”

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Instinctual Response bug

in Thief

Posted by: Despo.2579

Despo.2579

Ohhh that why
I was training my S/P build against an enemy thief playing D/P, and he have almost always vigor and fury, so I guessing his build was something with 30 in trickery

With the 10 : the trait who give fury might and swiftness, the 20 the trait who steal buff and give vigor and ofc the daze for the 30

But also when I dodged his steal he get vigor and fury…

Instinctual Response bug

in Thief

Posted by: Ghostwolf.9863

Ghostwolf.9863

See that skill needed some bug fixing… obstructed 80% of the time because a blade of grass is sticking out, 9.5% of the time misses, 0.25% lands but is blocked/mitigated and 0.25% of the time hit and does damage… Costs 3 init.

Might as well have a skill that just uses up 3 init and doesn’t do anything, at least in the toolip it can say “Does nothing.”

This doesn’t sound immersive, they should also fix some mechanisms.

Missing Dagger.
Throw a dagger that misses your opponents, and doesn’t return to you, so you will have to go and pick it up to throw it again.

Thief, Engineer, Mesmer – Seafarer’s Rest (EU)

Instinctual Response bug

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

This doesn’t sound immersive, they should also fix some mechanisms.

Missing Dagger.
Throw a dagger that misses your opponents, and doesn’t return to you, so you will have to go and pick it up to throw it again.

better yet, “Throw dagger” Throw your dagger at your foe, which will undoubtly miss, and disable off-hand dagger skills until you pick it back up.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”