Is there something wrong with this spec?

in Thief

Posted by: irinawds.9627

irinawds.9627

http://www.guildhead.com/skill-calc#mzkzzMM9MoMlrMoMlrMG9MGxVaMaVRb

My basic idea is to use Death Blossom a lot, which when combined with Spider Venom stacks up some good condition damage. It’s also a good ‘crowd’ killer. The caltrops are there for that extra umph and Roll For Initative lets me flip back while Steal let’s me instantly come back… And those two skills together refill most of my Init.

Granted, I’m only level 58 so far, but it seems to work rather well. All that healing from Assassins Reward (Acrobatics (X)) and Signet of Malice keeps me healthy too.

Thoughts?

in Thief

Posted by: Tulisin.6945

Tulisin.6945

Uncatchable (dodge caltrops, III in Trickery) is just so amazing with this setup that I’d definitely take it.

in Thief

Posted by: castillle.5248

castillle.5248

I vote to trade out dual skills +5% damage because that only affects direct damage and not conditions. Id take the venom recharge over that tbh.

As for thrill of te hunt… Ita goodfor groups but i imagine caltrops on dodge would be faster when soloing. Also caltrops on dodge will heal you for 3 ticks iirc if there are enemies on it.

in Thief

Posted by: Tulisin.6945

Tulisin.6945

Also caltrops on dodge will heal you for 3 ticks iirc if there are enemies on it.

4 ticks, per enemy per second per caltrops field they’re standing in. Caltrops field stack with eachother, so you can create a small area that applies multiple stacks of bleed (and heals you) per second per enemy.