Just lol

Just lol

in Thief

Posted by: Thorin.9624

Thorin.9624

Ok funny story time, I was playing my thief in Silverwaste trying to build up some gold. I was running events and had popped the birthday booster after 2 hours of playing about 4 rares and 0 exotics. I decided I wanted to play my guardian for a bit in 30 minutes running events I had 12 rares and 4 exotics drop with 2 of the exotics back to back. Looks like they managed to even nerf my thiefs drop rate. I know it was just a random chance of fate that things fell the way they did but it just makes you want to bang your head on your desk as a long time thief player. Anyone else have an stories like this ?

Just lol

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

I’m always farming on one of my 5 thieves and I don’t see any difference between my characters.

Just lol

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Jana, drink more coffee.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Just lol

in Thief

Jana.6831

Jana, drink more coffee.

Always a good advise but don’t ruin my joke!

Just lol

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

I’m always farming on one of my 5 thieves and I don’t see any difference between my characters.

Well there’s your problem. You need a sixth thief to see a difference

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

Just lol

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

You mean thief doesnt cost you exotics at a steady rate to play?

Nerf needed.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

Just lol

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Jana, drink more coffee.

Always a good advise but don’t ruin my joke!

Coffee is proven to improve exotic drop rate by 17.43%, but only for 2nd, 5th and 9th thief (I don’t have more than 9 to test further). I suppose, the pigmentation in coffee improves the abyss performance for the thief class.

Perhaps we could test this together, I have a private room in guild TS and the finest Italian coffee ready. Yes, I asked you for a date, don’t be shy.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Just lol

in Thief

Jana.6831

Coffee is proven to improve exotic drop rate by 17.43%, but only for 2nd, 5th and 9th thief (I don’t have more than 9 to test further). I suppose, the pigmentation in coffee improves the abyss performance for the thief class.

Kitten, I screwed up, my 2 and 5 thief are both salads and they are able to degrade caffeine..

Perhaps we could test this together, I have a private room in guild TS and the finest Italian coffee ready. Yes, I asked you for a date, don’t be shy.

If I didn’t hate TS and if my first thief made any sense in this test I’d say yes.

Just lol

in Thief

Posted by: NemesiS.6749

NemesiS.6749

you know this is weird but i always tough the same, not with thief tho but my main and first character is a ranger and i always believed i have the worse drop rate with him. Like seriously i never get anything good with him not even exotics lol.

Just lol

in Thief

Jana.6831

(From 4th row) 15 mins Malchor’s Leap and the giant eye was a drop, not from the map rewards thingy.
Seems as if thief got a massive stealth buff!

Attachments: