Just playing with my clan in WvW

in Thief

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

I was just playing with my clan in WvW and we had 13 people storming Ags, inside the enemy tower there were only about 4 players (3 thiefs and a warrior). Firstly the warrior smashed us with his hammer and then knocked us back, the thieves then managed to kill off around 7 of our people within the next 5 – 7 seconds.

We ended up having to retreat as they kept spamming invis and blinds, I mean my spells as an elemntalist are even effected by blinds, how the hell does this make sense? How can magic miss even if you are blinded…

We lost a 4 v 13 for gods sake.

yet still people say this classs needs a buff, yeah right is what i say .

in Thief

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

Again?

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

in Thief

Posted by: Styles.7469

Styles.7469

Again, as with everyone that cries about other classes being OP, which seems to be the undertone here, because they as a player are bad, maybe you should focus on being a better player and stop wanting your class to be the best faceroll. Take some time with you and your team to develop the necessary skill to defeat someone or a group of someones that’s just plain more skilled than you and your team are in an engagement.

There’s a lot of players that get screwed over by people with such sentiment as yours. They take the time to find a build that suits their needs, get comfortable, and develop this thing…It’s called skill. Lots of players that dedicate real time to working towards their classes’ strength have it, and the fact that the people that lose to them constantly whine about it are the reason why the Thief class has seen the most consistent nerfing across the board since Launch.

/stopThiefqqing

I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

in Thief

Posted by: Jugglemonkey.8741

Jugglemonkey.8741

You attacked a tower, the other guys used CC and high burst in a choke point. No surprises that they won, that’s called tactics.

Question to you: if it was a hammer warrior and 3 S/D eles spiking you down, would you say ele is OP? Or would you admit that YOU GOT OUTPLAYED.

Edit: From your post history:

its pretty much the only reliable pvp spec we have left. Once this is destroyed like everything else, thiefs will either die or all run s/d evasion. Oh and then guess what we will evade too much and that will be nerfed too… phucking lol has anyone looked at engineers or guardians lately?

3 months ago, on a thread about D/P thief.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/thief/So-I-swapped-to-D-P-for-funzies/page/2#post3668037

You can’t have it both ways bud.

Critical Kit, Thief.
Don’t follow me, unless you enjoy being chased by angry men with sticks.
Power Build Condi Build

(edited by Jugglemonkey.8741)

in Thief

Posted by: AikijinX.6258

AikijinX.6258

That’s the problem with people now a days, they all think just because they have more numbers they will always face roll everything. The fact you call your “Guild” a clan makes it kind of obvious that you don’t play as much either. And probably haven’t developed and 1v1 skill sets, and just believe in Zerg mentalities and philosophies. Do not plague our Thief community with your L2PQQ threads.
-Thankyou

Maguuma
AikijinX- [Mada] [MILF] [HUNT] 7.3k Thief Hours
Defend Your Back