Last Refuge - still reveals?

in Thief

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

I’m just returning from a haitus, and I gotta ask…does last refuge still self-kill thieves?

You know what I’m speaking of – the trait in Shadow Arts that procs blinding powder when your health reaches 25%. And when it comes unexpectedly, you’re stuck in self-inflicted reveal debuff because yay! Meant to CnD for stealth and got revealed instead.

Did they ever change this?

in Thief

Posted by: Kadin.2356

Kadin.2356

No, and they won’t comment on it either.

in Thief

Arikyali.5804

If they changed it to drop a smoke field instead of blast powder, I would be much more happy. A field is more versatile, no?

in Thief

Posted by: Kadin.2356

Kadin.2356

There’s been innumerable threads with no response. I’ve been thinking about just ordering baked goods to be delivered to their main offices with “Last Refuge” spelled out in frosting like once a week. Maybe bribes will be more effective than forum whining? ;p

in Thief

Arikyali.5804

Ugh. I went roaming in WvW earlier, and lost out on a fight I should have won…because CnD REVEALED MY STEALTH.

Ugh. Maybe I should just go back to playing my mesmer…

in Thief

Posted by: Anomaly.7612

Anomaly.7612

Yeah it does still suck, but just watch your HP bar for when you’re getting close and use it to your advantage.

in Thief

Arikyali.5804

Yeah it does still suck, but just watch your HP bar for when you’re getting close and use it to your advantage.

Easier said than done. I’m one of those players that can be comfortable sitting at 10% health and not worry about healing. >.< I don’t get panicked if my heath’s low, and I really don’t memorize the timing to watch out for a random triggered stealth.

in Thief

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Last refuge still sucks.

Hard.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in Thief

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

I’m just returning from a haitus, and I gotta ask…does last refuge still self-kill thieves?

You know what I’m speaking of – the trait in Shadow Arts that procs blinding powder when your health reaches 25%. And when it comes unexpectedly, you’re stuck in self-inflicted reveal debuff because yay! Meant to CnD for stealth and got revealed instead.

Did they ever change this?

It’s there, and worse yet, they botched the real Blinding Powder to now insta-trigger reveal by not stopping you from auto-attacking when you activate it.