Last refuge

Last refuge

in Thief

Posted by: NinjaEd.3946

NinjaEd.3946

Reanimator was merged with a GM trait and it actually makes sense this way. The trait, Death Nova, originally caused your minions (and yourself when downed) to explode upon death. With it being merged with Reanimator, you can spawn minions by yourself so they can explode.

Assuming Anet noticed this thread and decided to merge this trait with a major trait in Shadow Arts, which major trait would you like Last Refuge to be with?

Infusion of shadows. I never take it anyways, but at least open the door to something new for the 1 point minor trait.

“I’m waiting for the staff to get off their lunch
break. I feel like they should be back by now..”

Last refuge

in Thief

Posted by: mao.9832

mao.9832

It could go with master of deception which seems for me the best choice. These 2 traits combined could be good. But then which could be the mini-trait?

[EzPz] Mao. Thief for the lulz.

Last refuge

in Thief

Posted by: Terissimo.6852

Terissimo.6852

I just ragequitted cuz im noob and i wanted to stealth myself at 35% hp. Next time I should /sit and wait till i got stealth from trait. After this I need to check my clock cuz after 60 sec this amazing trait will work again! Anet buff to 30s plez

Last refuge

in Thief

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Reanimator was merged with a GM trait and it actually makes sense this way. The trait, Death Nova, originally caused your minions (and yourself when downed) to explode upon death. With it being merged with Reanimator, you can spawn minions by yourself so they can explode.

Assuming Anet noticed this thread and decided to merge this trait with a major trait in Shadow Arts, which major trait would you like Last Refuge to be with?

Infusion of shadows. I never take it anyways, but at least open the door to something new for the 1 point minor trait.

While those 2 necro traits merging made sense, none of SA trait merge with LR would make sense. Why ? Cause LR would still function as it does now.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

Last refuge

in Thief

NinjaEd.3946

While those 2 necro traits merging made sense, none of SA trait merge with LR would make sense. Why ? Cause LR would still function as it does now.

Yes, but it would be a major trait and therefore in our control in whether or not we wanted to slot it. I love the SA trait just for 2 points (condi removal being the most common one I take), I just hate knowing LR can proc at a bad time and get me killed which it has numerous times.

Last refuge

in Thief

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Yeah, Last Refuge has killed me more than it has saved me. Due to our low health pools it can proc on pretty much any lucky shot from an enemy… The best thing they could do would be to have it ignore revealed, but still make it impossible to attack before revealed wears off or something (just throwing out ideas here). Or make the stealth shorter. Some people want this trait, and I have to say that there have been a few times where it really have saved my kitten , so it would be unfair to simply remove it. Dumbing it down to ignore revealed would dumb the entire trait line down and would force us to play with less awareness.

Maybe making it not prokittenil after the current skill/channel is done would make it viable?

Melder – Thief

Last refuge

in Thief

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Yes, but it would be a major trait and therefore in our control in whether or not we wanted to slot it. I love the SA trait just for 2 points (condi removal being the most common one I take), I just hate knowing LR can proc at a bad time and get me killed which it has numerous times.

I would not pick Infusion of shadows if it had LR paired with it

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

Last refuge

in Thief

Posted by: Doug.4930

Doug.4930

Just having a look at the hobo sacks thread on the engineer forum page leads me to believe that Anet will never fix this broken trait.

If hobo sacks are still in the game despite public complaint(18 pages of public complaint) then my hopes for LR being fixed/removed are very low.

Doug The Unseen Of Homefront Defenders [HD]

Jade Quarry’s dedicated Roaming/Havoc Squad Guild

Last refuge

in Thief

NinjaEd.3946

Just having a look at the hobo sacks thread on the engineer forum page leads me to believe that Anet will never fix this broken trait.

If hobo sacks are still in the game despite public complaint(18 pages of public complaint) then my hopes for LR being fixed/removed are very low.

heh, that speaks for a majority of the game then.

Last refuge

in Thief

Doug.4930

heh, that speaks for a majority of the game then.

I live in hope :P

Last refuge

in Thief

Doug.4930

Please Anet? ….
plz <3