Leeching Venoms

Leeching Venoms

in Thief

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

Q:

The wiki says that this trait stacks with Healing Power. The patch notes from November 15th say that Leeching Venoms, “now scales based on the thief’s power.”

I am interested in figuring out how the healing effect works. Do you gain more healing benefit from healing power, or from power? I can’t find a clear answer.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Leeching Venoms

in Thief

Posted by: Kerithlan.1659

Kerithlan.1659

A:

Thanks BobbyT, I didn’t think of going to the Mists.

Here are my stats before equipping the amulets:
- 1116 Power
- 465 Healing Power

Full runes of Dwayna and Shadow Arts 30 is where my Healing Power is from.

I healed 418 health per venom application with no amulet equipped. My power increased to 2039 and I healed for 418 health per venom application with a Berserker’s Amulet equipped. My Healing Power increased to 1034 and I healed for 532 per venom application with a Shaman’s Amulet equipped.

Therefore, if Leeching Venoms scales with Power rather than Healing Power it is not associated with the healing component. Therefore, for the purposes of my question, the wiki has the correct information.

Fosthe — Sylvari Elementalist
Men of Science [MoS] – Tarnished Coast

Leeching Venoms

in Thief

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

I want to say healing power but not at my game to test it, I say just go to the mist, trait leeching venom, and test it with a HP amulet vs a power one,

Leeching Venoms

in Thief

Posted by: Negated.4105

Negated.4105

Yeah, I was palying around with healing power, shadows rejuvenation is not affected by it, this needs reworking? Assassins reward is not affected by healing power, well it should be amount of initiative +healing power but it was always stuck at 338 and I have about 450 healing power..

Was hoping shadows rejuvenation or assassins reward is being re-worked and fixed or somebody can give me a clarifying post here would be nice.

Leeching Venoms

in Thief

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

Healing power affects AR and SR, at least it did last week, you sure?