Legendary Problems...

Legendary Problems...

in Thief

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

So I have just finished my legendary weapon Bolt (Yay!), and transmuted the skin onto my current sword. But then, I realized something…

The lightning particle effects follow me everywhere. While I’m glad the footsteps and electricity do not give away my location while I’m stealthed, they do appear while not stealthed. The lightning follows me when I use withdraw or shadowstep, and they create a trail of electricity as I move.

Is this going to be an issue in WvW and PvP? Can enemies with a discerning eye watch the effects to locate my position? I don’t even know if the footsteps can cause a potential issue (follow me if I’m fleeing).

Legendary Problems...

in Thief

Posted by: Bazzoong.7145

Bazzoong.7145

And that kids is why ninjas do not glow in the dark…

Legendary Problems...

in Thief

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Delete your legendary.

[/problem]

Legendary Problems...

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

I wonder how you managed not to notice this on others before you got your legendary.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

Legendary Problems...

in Thief

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Man, this is a FWP if I’ve ever seen one.

Although it’s pretty funny watching d/p teefs with incinerator spam their 3 skill. It’s so much easier to see the flying incinerator than a normal dagger.

Second Child

Legendary Problems...

in Thief

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

I probably never noticed it before, likely because other thieves usually did not carry legendary swords. Most I run into are d/p or p/d.