March 18th New Elite Skills

in Thief

Posted by: AEFA.9035

AEFA.9035

Success is my only option, failure is not.

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

we get screwed again. what else is there to say? i could see if its on 20sec timer AND a AOE round trap. but as usually anet slaps us in the face like we are dumb.

in Thief

Posted by: AEFA.9035

AEFA.9035

These are potential elites that are on the works. Through the history of leaks, it has been pretty accurate. So they really might be true.

Success is my only option, failure is not.

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

Like an elite skill is supposed to be almost like a last ditch effort in most cases, HOW WILL THAT HELP ME?

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

It’s BS unless I see it in game, just like everything else that the Devs have said so far.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

I’d like an Elite that lets me slot any non-elite utility skill (not healing skills, that’d be OP)

in Thief

Posted by: ryan.6217

ryan.6217

There’s no way those are real elites unless before march 18 thieves trapped get remade completely. And that warrior elite?

in Thief

Posted by: BFMV.3198

BFMV.3198

Anet just give us something similar to shadow form from guild wars 1 ! !
X seconds: Enemy Spells can not target you. Evade all attacks. You may still attack. Also breaks stun.

Done ! ! A good thief elite.

That trap is garbage crap and if this is for real then anet, you have no clues about thief and just want to keep giving them crap. The healing skill was trash. Do not give us a trash kitten elite

in Thief

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

this will only be useful IF

- it is ground targeted
- ~45 second CD or less
- works in a fashion similar to line of warding

Hi

in Thief

Posted by: Travlane.5948

Travlane.5948

this will only be useful IF

- it is ground targeted
- ~45 second CD or less
- works in a fashion similar to line of warding

evenif what u say is true… its trash.

has to be huge aoe and 35s cooldown to be even semi attractive. i mean cmon :P a KD. seriously …. i FRIGGEN KNOCKDOWN. most KDs come as a “extra benefit” to attack skills…. and on short cooldowns at that. wtf is this seriously? this is why thieves dont spend money anymore and lot of otherp layers.

i feel like gw2 graphics and gameplay quality are the only things they do semi well here. i wish the entire skill list of gw1 was in gw1. gw2 is for 4th graders. seriously. its soooo nubbed down and dumbed down. proof of this is 20:1 ratio of nerfs to buffs.

they would rather make the game easier for bad players so they spend money rather than make skills and classes BETTER to deal with the power of other classes.

for instance>

class A is really strong
class B is only half as strong

anet cuts class A roughly 50% rather than buffing class B 100% to make them even.

yeah we really want a dumbed down game .. :P as you see anet is nervous to give thieves anything decent bc thief players are pretty good bc we have the choice to respond in battle and not be left with whats left over on the skillbar. thieves play by choice of whats best to use…not by using whats not oncooldown.

in Thief

Posted by: Kyrion.2749

Kyrion.2749

Assuming this is true, it will be worthy only if it has low cooldown and multi-targets…. Or maybe if we could ‘detonate’ it.

Other than that, it will only engross our already long list of ‘semi-useless’ skills.

It will be funny for jumping puzzles tough… Just what we need to increase Thief love amongst community.

in Thief

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

This trap is ridiculous. it should be utility skill. it just… can’t be true. elite skill? really?

in Thief

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

It would only be worth something in the new EoTS wvw zone really, on bridges.

in Thief

Posted by: SaltyDave.7346

SaltyDave.7346

A knockdown? That’s it? Oh tell me more how you plan to increase survivability ANet, please. Like, getting 1 hitted everywhere in PvE, and taking away endurance regen (planned, and since it’s a nerf it will arrive).

in Thief

Posted by: Roc.6143

Roc.6143

what….is 100 skill points this time? lol

in Thief

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

This guy posted this in like every class forum, it’s probably not realistic.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

in Thief

Posted by: Clumsy.6257

Clumsy.6257

These are troll patch notes. They were posted before Anet released the recent elites.