Master Daredevil and got..

in Thief

Posted by: Fade.5904

Fade.5904

Opened the loot chest for getting all the daredevil elite and got recipe for Rune of the Dragon Hunter?? Yet the head scarf has Rune of the Daredevil slotted in it.
Anyone else get same? is it Random?

in Thief

Posted by: Revengeance.8956

Revengeance.8956

I got dragonhunter too… and I really wanted to test out the daredevil one. It was kind of a build enabler for me. I hope they fix it soon :c

in Thief

Posted by: Adjourne.2843

Adjourne.2843

I had the same problem when I opened mine. I just filed a bug report and will see what happens come next build. Funny thing is I do not have a Guardian character on my account, so I should not be able to have this recipe at all.

in Thief

Posted by: Wrapthor.1057

Wrapthor.1057

Wish it was bugged to give recipe for Scrapper runes. C:

Wrapthor(Thief) Hybrid S/P, P/P or Staff
Tyxenuin (Guardian) Tank M/F, H
Roamer in WvW Ehmry Bay

in Thief

Posted by: Ninja.4629

Ninja.4629

I had the same problem :s

in Thief

Posted by: Petoox.6570

Petoox.6570

I didn’t even get recipe from completeing my Daredevil, luckily, check out Laurel Vendor, they sell you your Daredevil recipes for 1 Laurel + 8 silver and 64 copper.

in Thief

Posted by: Revengeance.8956

Revengeance.8956

I didn’t even get recipe from completeing my Daredevil, luckily, check out Laurel Vendor, they sell you your Daredevil recipes for 1 Laurel + 8 silver and 64 copper.

Many thanks for the information ^^

in Thief

Posted by: Hashire Kazemeijin.6719

Hashire Kazemeijin.6719

Much appreciated for the save. I also got no recipe.

Will still gladly take Rune of the Daredevil even if Scrapper would be better for them.

I always carry my own weight. I just happen to be made of helium.

in Thief

Posted by: Nomad.4301

Nomad.4301

Wait… you were suppose to get a recipe chest for completing the “Master Daredevil” achievement?

I guess it’s bugged then because all I got was a skin with the rune in it that left me wondering “Now how the hell do I get more of these runes?”.

in Thief

Posted by: BrunoBRS.5178

BrunoBRS.5178

bumping thread for visibility. finished daredevil, got the headpiece, didn’t get any recipes.

LegendaryMythril/Zihark Darshell

in Thief

Posted by: MUDse.7623

MUDse.7623

i also had dragonhunter recipe from daredevil, didnt figure where to get em runes so bought em 9g each

10k hours n still a noob

in Thief

Posted by: kash.9213

kash.9213

So we are supposed to get a recipe? I had checked after seeing this thread the other day but didn’t have anything new. Count me in as not receiving one.

Kash
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

weird….i maxed out my herald, but there was no Rune of the Herald in my shoulder piece nor a recipe

in Thief

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Opened the loot chest for getting all the daredevil elite and got recipe for Rune of the Dragon Hunter?? Yet the head scarf has Rune of the Daredevil slotted in it.
Anyone else get same? is it Random?

Loot chest what loot chest, all I got was the scarf?