Mastermind ES

Mastermind ES

in Thief

Posted by: thunderfall.8095

thunderfall.8095

A new ES for thief with shouts and a rifle. The new mechanic is Death Count, and your Death Count increases 5 for player kill and 1 for others. F3 to activate and it fears people in a 500 range and taunts those in 501-1500.

Rifle skills
1: Dirty Shot: 1000 range, 400 damage. 50 percent chance of inflicting poison or blind.
2: Full Force Shot: 3 initiative, 1000 range, 1K
3: Targeting Strike: 4 initiative, 750 range, 300 damage, 3 vulren ability
4: Cowardice Hit: 6 initiative, 1000 range, 300 damage
5: Ambushing Strike: 6 initiative, 1000 range, 500 damage, 2 secs of fear

Heal: Protect Me: Heal 3K, gain aegis and retaliation, allies gain fury
Utility Shouts
This is our Turf: Allies gain 3 might and fury, you gain stealth for 3 secs.
Take what is ours: 5 might to allies, 2 retaliation to you.
…or else: Your next shout is improved. Protect me gives you stealth for 5 secs, This is our turf grants quickness to allies, and They are after us grants fury to allies and slow to enemies.
Elite Shout
They are after us: Allies gain 3 retaliation, 4 might, quickness, and immobilized. You gain superspeed.

Mesmers be like: I reject your reality and substitute my own. – compliments to Mythbusters
Plot Twist: Elder Dragons are massive robots created by the Black Lion Trading Company.
Think of the money they make off weapons and armor…

Mastermind ES

in Thief

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

Rifle.

1000 range.

What?

Also “They Are After Us” grants allies immobilized? Should be renamed “Screw You Guys, I’m Outta Here!”

Mastermind ES

in Thief

Posted by: Mercurias.1826

Mercurias.1826

Ha ha ha ha what?

Why does the skill 4 do worse damage than Skill 1 with the same range and no effects, yet cost 6 initiative?

And why would anyone give that much Fear to a single weapon or class, especially one which is already the best at evasion? Thieves don’t get much CC because thre already so mobile it would be overkill.

Also, why would anyone give thieves a rifle? That’s like demanding an automatic win button with the way initiative works unless the skills are so weak that thieves would throw a tantrum about their low damage and throw their new toy away like a spoiled kid who got the wrong color iPad.

Frankly, I don’t know what weapon would even fit another thief ES. Longbow, probably, or maybe a mace for quick, dirty interrupt builds.

Mastermind ES

in Thief

Posted by: Ron Cordova.9824

Ron Cordova.9824

Mercurias,

mace like you said. focus/warhorn (bard ES). OH sword (swashbuckler??).