Most Fun class ever?

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Posted by: Wrath.7801

Wrath.7801

Admittedly I have only levelled a warrior to 80 and got a Elementalist to 35 but I can’t see any class being more fun then a Thief the ability to drop something’s health to 50% (or lower) in 2 hits is just so enjoyable! (normally I hate levelling characters in any game with a passion) it’s still super fun to go against a veteran monster and have to carefully link your skills together to make sure you avoid the right damage and still deal out a nice amount of damage yourself.

I might be a total noob at the game but for anyone who is thinking about levelling a Thief go for it! And hopefully you’ll find it as enjoyable as I do

Also Just want to give a shout out to everyone in game and on the forums who have helped me and answered my rather noobish questions about everything and anything

(My Thief is currently level 31)

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I have 2 Thieves, my main is level 80 (human male) and my 2nd is level 71 (human female). But…

Did I roll another Thief because I enjoyed the profession? No!
Did I roll another Thief because the profession is fun? No!

None of those are the reason other than a simple fact that I’m male who appreciate the exquisite design of female characters. In other words, aesthetic is the reason.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Posted by: Zach.3264

Zach.3264

I have 2 Thieves, my main is level 80 (human male) and my 2nd is level 71 (human female). But…

None of those are the reason other than a simple fact that I’m male who appreciate the exquisite design of female characters. In other words, aesthetic is the reason.

Why not just buy a makeover kit? ;3

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

Why not just buy a makeover kit? ;3

EDIT: no money, don’t want to spend, etc.

Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen

(edited by Sir Vincent III.1286)

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Aesthetics are why I rerolled from sylvari to asura.

I will murder your shins.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

Or bite my ankles. lol

Asura is a fun race regardless of the profession. Warrior Asura (which I have) when performing the 100-blades reminds me of Yoda fighting Dooku.

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Posted by: ZvolTx.3165

ZvolTx.3165

I have 3 80 Theives and up until about a week ago had only ever played Thief. Then I was convinced to make a Necro… They aren’t as fun

Zvolteh
One of 3 Base Thieves still playing the game

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Posted by: sierras.6297

sierras.6297

To me personally, yes, thieves are the most fun profession, but it is all relative to your personal opinion.

Oscuro Sombra~lv. 80 Thief|Oscuro Uno~lv. 80 Necro|
Oscuro Tanque~lv. 80 Guardian|
[RaW] Kaineng

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Or bite my ankles. lol

Asura is a fun race regardless of the profession. Warrior Asura (which I have) when performing the 100-blades reminds me of Yoda fighting Dooku.

My warrior is an asura also. Flips on axe autos and hammer burst? Yes please! Little balls of fury running around. I might be convinced to make a charr if you could make them a size in between the largest asura and smallest human (they walk so slowly once you’re in combat….). Asura thieves feel like they launch themselves into their attacks (FS animation is pretty cool).

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

im running asura warrior and necromancer i just enjoy my little Tripxi charging ahead with a greatsword or spamming sniping shot as dual rifle XD

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

Most Fun class ever?

in Thief

Posted by: Turophile.4028

Turophile.4028

Hey! I recently bought my last character slot (I have 8 in total now, one for each proffession) and I have to say all classes are a freat deal of fun to play. Though I dont like my warrior it feels way too easy compared to the finess I use on my other chars. And I have to say the most fun classes to play for me are thief, ranger, engie in that order. Guardian it’s lots of fun as well and just looks so cool so I usually use it. Necro, elementalists doesnt feel like my cup of tea but they’re still fun and I sPvP with them from time to time. Mesmers are, once again, too easy to play.

Thief is probably my favorite because of the no cooldown system and the easy sucesss to stealth. Ranger in my humble opnion have a brutal learning curve later in the game and engies feel like superheroes and have explosions. I like explosions.

To each their own I guess, have fun finding your favorites!