(Moved my thread to proper forum)

in Thief

Posted by: Fossilized Amber.1352

Fossilized Amber.1352

You want a good condi thief build?

Invest in PVT gear. 30/0/15/10/15. I believe you need runes of the undead (or whatever tune gives you +condi dmg and +toughness). Use the SB. Have caltrops on dodge. Equip caltrops, spike trap and slake venom (one with torment) and dagger storm. Lay a poison field. Cluster bomb and detonate above targets head to give 3 stacks of bleed and weakness. Apply torment and dodge roll/caltrops to cripple them in poison field. Lay down trap when you need a kd and rinse and repeat. Works amazing as a condi build – they all melt in PvE. Trash and vets alike

in Thief

Posted by: Jesiah.2457

Jesiah.2457

Sorry about removing my post on you … =X … wasn’t trying to disrespect you in any form or way. I appreciate the feedback / input and it’s more ideas to play around with, thank you.

in Thief

Posted by: Jesiah.2457

Jesiah.2457

If an Arenanet employee sees this, please feel free to remove the thread. Or … would you, please?

Sorry Fossilized Amber! I reposted this in the suggestions thread if you want to follow it there by some chance.

in Thief

Posted by: Fossilized Amber.1352

Fossilized Amber.1352

No problem Jesiah I didn’t even notice – I was WvW with my guild. Mistakes happen don’t worry you didn’t offend me