Mugi D/D Solo Outnumbered Video

in Thief

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

This time I solo roam and do outnumbered fighting without my team. Just your typical backstab thief.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: FeelsAlright.5860

FeelsAlright.5860

Good vids as always Mugi. What’s your crit damage and power at? I’m at 106% crit damage and I feel like I don’t get as high numbers as you on backstabs. Maybe I just attack zergs too much so they’re tankier.

Vipassana

in Thief

Shu.6981

Good vids as always Mugi. What’s your crit damage and power at? I’m at 106% crit damage and I feel like I don’t get as high numbers as you on backstabs. Maybe I just attack zergs too much so they’re tankier.

122% with food

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: FeelsAlright.5860

FeelsAlright.5860

So full valk with divinity and sweet and spicy whatever food that is? I’m currently full valk with traveler’s runes and I use truffle ravioli like Yishis did. I’ll give that food a try next time I’m on.

Vipassana

in Thief

Shu.6981

So full valk with divinity and sweet and spicy whatever food that is? I’m currently full valk with traveler’s runes and I use truffle ravioli like Yishis did. I’ll give that food a try next time I’m on.

Nope, i put a build in my description if you want to check it out.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: aaron.7850

aaron.7850

stop trying to make yishi happen, its not gonna happen

in Thief

Shu.6981

stop trying to make yishi happen, its not gonna happen

im not yishi im mugi

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Valvador.4291

Valvador.4291

I really enjoyed the “Tactical Strike – retreat” juke against the Ele on top the wall.

Thief – [BanD]Valnilus
Necro – [BanD]Nighnus the Black
Yak’s Bend

in Thief

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Something I found useful when you’re engaging a guardian with aegis up, you can put basi venom on and throw dancing dagger, then teleport in with infiltrators signet and auto attack to break aegis before the projectile hits. The basi venom will be on the dancing dagger so it saves you having to break aegis, do the venom animation and then attack.

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

in Thief

Shu.6981

Something I found useful when you’re engaging a guardian with aegis up, you can put basi venom on and throw dancing dagger, then teleport in with infiltrators signet and auto attack to break aegis before the projectile hits. The basi venom will be on the dancing dagger so it saves you having to break aegis, do the venom animation and then attack.

Oh that is interesting o.o I could give it a try although i think its easier to just throw a dancing dagger then turn on basilisk xD

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Very nice fights you got there Mugi! Very skillfull play

I’m running very similiar build myself (just have more survi and a lil less dmg than you) and i must say it’s kittenin awesome and fun when you are winning this 1v4 fight Also trolling blobs with it is just LOL xD

Yesterday I had a 1v3 situation. Once I killed one guy other 2 ran away lol. Momets like this just leaves me stunned for some seconds o.O

in Thief

Posted by: Bratpirat.6137

Bratpirat.6137

nice video, was fun to watch!

in Thief

Posted by: Jakare.6807

Jakare.6807

Oh that is interesting o.o I could give it a try although i think its easier to just throw a dancing dagger then turn on basilisk xD

Yes but… think of the swag factor

Úchî/Aulrathil
[TI] Team Ignition (Gandara)

in Thief

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

Wow. Great video, as always. It was really interesting to see you solo.
It sucks that you guys moved up to the silver league. I was really looking forward to seeing you, the unkillable Joe, and Stal again in WvW. Perhaps this was ANet’s way of saving me armor repairs. In any event, these videos you’ve been posting take it to another level.

Yes but… think of the swag factor

I tried it last night. There is most definitely a swag factor.

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

in Thief

Posted by: Valvador.4291

Valvador.4291

I realized trying to play like you on a server on the opposite side of the world from me is a terrible idea.

Trying to be this awesome with no practice and a 250ms ping = GO HOME VAL.

Thief – [BanD]Valnilus
Necro – [BanD]Nighnus the Black
Yak’s Bend

in Thief

Shu.6981

Wow. Great video, as always. It was really interesting to see you solo.
It sucks that you guys moved up to the silver league. I was really looking forward to seeing you, the unkillable Joe, and Stal again in WvW. Perhaps this was ANet’s way of saving me armor repairs. In any event, these videos you’ve been posting take it to another level.

Thanks Cal I’m actually in Ferg for the week but I wont be staying long to fight you or the rest of OHai

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Trueshots.9456

Trueshots.9456

mug I fought a few fights with you today and i’ll say you were very impressive especially after watching those video’s kinda inspires me to look into a build that actually works. I was having some rough fights today and as of late, can’t get my head around the changes to classes over the last few months. Need to get outta this slump.

~Poison Caltrop~
I apologize, If you didn’t outnumber me, it wasn’t a fair fight

in Thief

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

How much life do you usually get from Mug? I’m debating between 10 in Deadly Arts for mug or 10 in Acrobatics for Descent of Shadows. I’m currently level 38, but plan on making my Thief for WvW. Mainly do small havoc squads of 5 -10 people.

in Thief

Shu.6981

How much life do you usually get from Mug? I’m debating between 10 in Deadly Arts for mug or 10 in Acrobatics for Descent of Shadows. I’m currently level 38, but plan on making my Thief for WvW. Mainly do small havoc squads of 5 -10 people.

I get around 2k the max you can get from mug is somewhere near 2.7k I believe.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Diasozo zu Heltzer.8720

Diasozo zu Heltzer.8720

Loved the video dude!

Did you have D/D, and then S/P on the weapon swap?
If so, there was a time when you were trying to get a stomp off on the ele at around 4:40 and the warrior was dealing lots of dmg. Could you have maybe used black powder to blind him while you got the stomp off?

I dunno, I am kinda a noob when it comes to skirmishing outnumbered in WvW, it was just a thought I had

Great job.. Loving the footage.

in Thief

Shu.6981

Loved the video dude!

Did you have D/D, and then S/P on the weapon swap?
If so, there was a time when you were trying to get a stomp off on the ele at around 4:40 and the warrior was dealing lots of dmg. Could you have maybe used black powder to blind him while you got the stomp off?

I dunno, I am kinda a noob when it comes to skirmishing outnumbered in WvW, it was just a thought I had

Great job.. Loving the footage.

Yes I ran D/D and S/P xD.
I wanted to get the CnD off the warrior to stomp the ele but missed and was actually waiting for my initiative to regen to CnD again which was a really bad idea.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Logi.5612

Logi.5612

Nice vid Jon hehe keep m up

Currently in EU – [Au]

http://tinyurl.com/NewNecroVideoAu

in Thief

Posted by: Joe.4178

Joe.4178

Good job on the video, laughed at all the people who blew all their shouts when you just walk up to them. They fear the tag tM too much xD

-tM- Trillmatic
NSP Colorful Charr Engineer & Mesmer: Bamf Joe
WvW Outnumbered: https://www.youtube.com/BamfJoe0425

in Thief

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

mugi u inspire me to play d/d

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

in Thief

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

Yishis<Mugi becuz tM doesn’t 10v1

in Thief

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

What?
Are you ….. what? Is this some kind of language?

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

in Thief

Posted by: JHN.8749

JHN.8749

What?
Are you ….. what? Is this some kind of language?

tM you guys are no joke, even though you guys have 4-7 people in your guild I fear you guys the most :\

Sbi Asuran Mesmer Solo Roamer

in Thief

Posted by: Hype.8032

Hype.8032

Shu, I enjoyed the video. I don’t think you were benefited by having s/p on weapon swap though; your initiative regeneration is too low for that set, that’s why you were always running out. You had really good patience, more than I usually have.

Tualek & F I Monk / Thief —-- Tk E / Engineer
Highest Solo Queue Rank Achieved: 40
Highest solo-join Team Queue Rank Achieved: 198

in Thief

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Shu,

After watching your good play video, i have a question for you, how is it possible for you to tele down them?

What i mean by tele-stomp, is that you didn’t even have to be close to them or near them, to down them?

In other word, how can thieves down enemies during teleport?

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

in Thief

Shu.6981

Shu,

After watching your good play video, i have a question for you, how is it possible for you to tele down them?

What i mean by tele-stomp, is that you didn’t even have to be close to them or near them, to down them?

No I have to get near them to start the stomp animation, then afterwards i can port away using a shadowstep, but before your stomp animation ends you have to port back with shadow return to pull off the stomp.

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

in Thief

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

Shu,

No I have to get near them to start the stomp animation, then afterwards i can port away using a shadowstep, but before your stomp animation ends you have to port back with shadow return to pull off the stomp.

that’s awesome.

this remind me of necromancers’ spectral walk but without the stomping.

(very soon i will be converting to thief class; once Arena.net publicly confess of intentionally setting up the ranger class to fail.. so during the mean time.. any new, hidden or unknown thief skills, i will gladly take and learn)

thanks for replying shu

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

in Thief

Posted by: Hype.8032

Hype.8032

Burnfall, since you seem curious, you can do the same thing with necros but it takes 2 cooldowns. Cast the wurm somewhere before the fight, start spectral walk then start the stomp, activate the wurm to teleport away, then use spectral walk to get back to the body before the stomp animation finishes. Hell, you can do the same thing with mesmer staff #2 and the teleport utility to get back to the body. Mesmers can even use portals to stomp if done quickly.

Tualek & F I Monk / Thief —-- Tk E / Engineer
Highest Solo Queue Rank Achieved: 40
Highest solo-join Team Queue Rank Achieved: 198

in Thief

Posted by: imdapro.3256

imdapro.3256

More vids of you and bamf joe pls, your duo is too strong for zerg slaying in wvw!

Yaks Bend Solo Hammer/Gs Warrior