My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

Posted by: freelancecoma.8629

freelancecoma.8629

Hello everyone and thank you for your interest in what i use to make myself an effective dps In PvE. now this guide is a work in progress and is not finished yet haha. However, to fully understand my build you must first understand my intent in sharing it. This is what i personally enjoy playing. That is why i play it. How do i make myself effective? That’s what i hope to cover here.

So with all that in mind i hope you all will respect my information for what it is. Information on how i make my build effective for dps based on the Type of Damage i choose to do. if you like Hybrid Dps give it a shot and give my build a shot.

This build is not inherently unique. you may already have a build for hybrid dps at your disposal. If so, Great! Im not trying to suggest i know more than any of you. I am trying to help you be as effective in pve as a dps in any situation.

So gentlemen, you are welcome to copy my build to the T. But, my build has no right way to play, so you can use any traits, stats, and gear you want to make my build fit your playstyle and your situation

Therefore this is a specific guide about a broad topic. the main topic is Viable Dps in PvE. however i will share what i know to make your personal build effective, if that is what you guys want me to talk about in this forum. However, i will cover the specifics of my build, and how i deal damage with it in this forum. Not right away lol of course, in time. Merely sharing my build is not my main focus in doing so.

My Main Goal: i want to help everyone play effectively as they can and have as much fun doing it as it relates to the role they chose to fulfill. So, stay tuned for my full and finished guide

So, My traits are 30/30/0/0/10 for “optimal dps” What i use is dependent on my situation. The gear i use is whatever i want to use(stat wise). My utilities change constantly to help me survive not necessarily do more dps. so if that’s all you need from me, then thank you for taking interest in my build. if you want me to be more specific about my build i will do so eventually.

(edited by freelancecoma.8629)

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

Posted by: Walker.3056

Walker.3056

Its unbelievable ur capacity of creating so many useless threads that say always the same crap with nothing useful to show. Few people have that power be proud of it

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

freelancecoma.8629

Fair enough Walker. Fair enough. That being said, thank you for recognizing my sin of choice. Pride. Now, i hope i made myself clear in my intent. I WILL deliver what i promised in THIS Forum! Give me the time i need to do so please.

(edited by freelancecoma.8629)

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

where is the build))

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

freelancecoma.8629

It is on the way
i am going to make a text version here.
Im going to make a Video Guide first.
the video will be on Youtube for whoever wants to watch it.
But the guide will be available to you all at some point.
i have to record it first though lol.
So please have patience with me as this is still a Work in Progress.

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Maybe you shouldnt make a thread about it until youve done everything else then?

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

Posted by: Walker.3056

Walker.3056

Maybe you shouldnt make a thread about it until youve done everything else then?

As i said this guys has a gift

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

Posted by: Razon.8153

Razon.8153

This has to be a troll. First he teases us “he” has an unique build that is very viable in PVE, he just needs to “test” it. Then he comes back and posts a standard build that is known since release. Just great.

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

freelancecoma.8629

Hello everyone thank you for all your support and your patience. Ill still provide a guide for you all as I promised. I will upload my guide video to youtube asap. Ill post alink in this forum when it is viewable.

My Build Guide. (W.I.P.)

in Thief

freelancecoma.8629

Thank you Walker, for your compliment. That means a lot to me.