NERF Thieves Too much damage WVW

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

LOL ok since no1 believes this. I went and tried it out.
This build is so easy, a monkey can play it. I hit more than 22k on a guardian on my first couple tries. Removed rage pm from victim, but WOW the hardest thing on this build is to hit 2 buttons at once!

http://imgur.com/fDDftSP

Nerf plz!

Look, as a thief alt I might be inclined to agree with you if you can prove this legendary heavy slaying build exists.

You should show us the build in question with one of the guildwars2 skillbuilders, and upload a small video of you doing this in game to a guardian, revenant, or warrior, securing the stomp, and getting away with it.

Instead of just showing us numbers because.. Let’s face it, nobody’s accusing you of staging things outright but I’m sure there’s a few poor fools thinking it quite loudly.

I mean you’re clearly the paragon of virtue here and obviously just want thieves to not get free kills which is commendable! But with what you’ve given, some charlatan might just dismiss your solid evidence of thief’s OP status with “That guard wasn’t even wearing armor!” or “what sane guard would go out roaming alone?”

If we all play that build itll give Anet a clear picture of what to nerf. :y

So hop to it.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

(edited by Azure The Heartless.3261)

in Thief

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

What’s funny is that the same build playing D/P and P/P with Daredevil over DA does more damage, faster, more consistently, and with a much safer engage/disengage.

Why anyone would waste their time on D/D power these days aside from strict and arbitrary loyalty is beyond me.

Again, the I ask of those who think it’s excessive to do anything but bomb random stray pugs/terrible players or gank. The build becomes absolute trash in any scenario with a half-competent enemy.

in Thief

Posted by: reddie.5861

reddie.5861

LOL ok since no1 believes this. I went and tried it out.
This build is so easy, a monkey can play it. I hit more than 22k on a guardian on my first couple tries. Removed rage pm from victim, but WOW the hardest thing on this build is to hit 2 buttons at once!

http://imgur.com/fDDftSP

Nerf plz!

play it enjoy it, bet ull cry over the fact that u cant get a kitten done beside bringing people into downstate and then look from the side line cus u have nothing anymore for next 20? 30? 40? seconds

i prefer my build less dmg but atleast i dont relay on some signets and a backstab.

in Thief

Posted by: Taobella.6597

Taobella.6597

let be honest here if a thief go CnD on guard he just going to pop his heal thief going go cry because his build shut down lol.

in Thief

Posted by: emkelly.2371

emkelly.2371

Somewhere one my computer i have a spoof comic that depicts a thief killing each class individually panel by panel. the last two panels are a DH looking at the reader with an evil grin while activating one trap, and then dancing with a troll face. It’s fairly acurate. I should go find it and post it. though i feel it’s likely out of date.

in Thief

Posted by: Kocoff.7582

Kocoff.7582

well what do you expect after popping all these CD before making a move. I personally hate those builds, but it’s working as intended.

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa