Nerf Post!

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: Hohotask.1574

Hohotask.1574

I want a nerf to theifs they are way to mobile in pvp atm!

A nice change would be to actualy remake stealth so that if you are to close to a enemy they can see u in stealth!

I never complained over any other classes, infact the other classes are fine (maybe not engineer)! theifs has been a problem ever since launch!

And the fact that they can deal damage whil in stealth and the high bursts they can do!
and then add that with the best mobility!

Thiefs in GW2 are the same as low lvl twink rogues in WoW!

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

Ye, cut of the mobiliy, stealth and burst. Ofcourse you’re makin alot of sense.

BTW, thIEf

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: ZLE.8293

ZLE.8293

Obvious troll is obvious! 1/10

Ss Ninja- Rank 50 Asura Condition Thief (The Bulgarians [BG])
My Ringtones on Zedge >>>C l i c k <<<

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: Hohotask.1574

Hohotask.1574

yea thiefs enjoy being the top Op ofc!
Ask anyone who do not play a thief and you will see!

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: Kenmei.7138

Kenmei.7138

They’re so OP that people avoid em to take to fotm. If you die by a GC thief, then i have nothing to say.

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

Hohotask is right! D/D thieves are OP… when they are attuned to air and use Ride the lightning to switch to heart and do heartquake they are really a pain!

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: Rainu.6871

Rainu.6871

Hohotask is right! D/D thieves are OP… when they are attuned to air and use Ride the lightning to switch to heart and do heartquake they are really a pain!

If only there was an attunement for heart, then five eles could use their elites to summon Captain Planet!

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: brunohstein.9038

brunohstein.9038

So, you are suggesting that when a invisible thief comes too close of the enemy he turns visible (or maybe semi-visible, like allies see a thief while in stealth)?

Unlike other ideas on nerfing stealth, I really like this one. I think it would increase the skill needed for achieving a good result as a thief, but would not break the profession. It would be very interesting, I would like to be challenged like that in my thief.

Fighting a thief would be less annoying and people would probably stop calling us overpowered.

(edited by brunohstein.9038)

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: DanH.5879

DanH.5879

make thief 95% transparent on stealth ? hmm…. not bad as long as the npc mobs don’t mind

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

If only there was an attunement for heart, then five eles could use their elites to summon Captain Planet!

lol earth

heart attunement would be nice though
here a picture with summoned bow:

http://cdn.blogosfere.it/teledicoio/images/eros-pollon.jpg

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: Mikey.1456

Mikey.1456

Anet has allready nurfed the thief class like a month ago. If they turf it even more it will be the weakest class of them all. I know you people who dont play the thief wont care but us thieves do. I wouldnt play the thief anymore if they nurfed it again. I also bet alot of people d wouldnt too.

Nerf Post!

in Thief

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello,

There is already a dedicated thread about the thief here : The thief and its gameplay – Your feedback.

Therefore, this one is now closed to avoid duplicates.