New Crafter/TP/Bank Meta Build

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

I rarely (read: never) post builds because i usually rip other builds off and modify to my liking… But this build will blow your mind.

I believe that this build will set the meta for thieves everywhere. I call it the Crafter/TP/Bank build.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAVFn8lClOh9OBWOhlqiy7COhAo7BY+63+xH-TpwHQAy9HAPBAA
(Now with rune of air and channeled vigor)

Provides exception mobility utilizing acro/trickery lines and the brand spanking new daredevil specialization. It excels and blows other classes and builds out of the water when it comes to getting between the crafting stations, the TP, and the bank.

This also gives us more role diversity. No longer will you be back/de-capping, +1’ing, or being downed, with this build, you will be crafting, banking, and tp’ing.

Now, with great power, comes great responsibility. Use it at your own risk.

P.S. You can also swap one of the SB to D/D for HS spam on even land.

P.S. Switch withdrawl to HiS when crafting. It’s well known that you get a crafting speed boost when in stealth.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

in Thief

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

You know when they added the jump pads I wasn’t a big fan of them, what’s the point in giving our characters legs if you don’t want us to use them? Well I held my pride and ran from the bank to the TP and as much as I hate to admit it, it got tedious…..then this build came. Why was I running anything else? With the sheer seconds I have shaved off with my cyclic running thanks to this build, those extra few minutes have gone into me being more productive like…complaining on the forums before I go to bed.

Someone whispered saying “kitten gurl how you’d get so fast? I don’t wanna use the jump pads because, well we got legs ya know?” I directed them to this build. This right here is the saving grace this class needed. ZeroDay, you’ve out done yourself.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

Pretty useless build, this item already does everything your Thief does but faster.

Attachments:

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Pretty useless build, this item already does everything your Thief does but faster.

While that is a legitimate opponent to the build, it relies either heavily on RNG, gold to convert to gems, or a credit card to acquire the item. This build doesn’t rely on those ways to excel at what it does.

Plus that item requires you to have one bag slot empty. Not to mention it will cause a loading screen, increasing the time it takes to get to the services.

Actually unsure of the loading screen, just guessing.

Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

in Thief

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

While that is a legitimate opponent to the build, it relies either heavily on RNG, gold to convert to gems, or a credit card to acquire the item. This build doesn’t rely on those ways to excel at what it does.

Plus that item requires you to have one bag slot empty. Not to mention it will cause a loading screen, increasing the time it takes to get to the services.

Actually unsure of the loading screen, just guessing.

Pretty sure you only have 5 character slots normally so why would I waste one on a Thief, have to pay 800 gems for one and I’m pretty sure the pass had cost around the same. Load screen happens but you can leave the character logged of in there and then delete the pass even.

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Whenever I see screenshots of someone’s inventory I have the urge to sort it.

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Sorry Zero, wrong Runes…it is a common knowledge that the best Rune for that purpose is Rune of Air. It’s a rune made specially to do that since the rune is useless in combat scenario.

And use Channeled Vigor when traveling for more endurance.

Also, you need to swap one of your skills to Haste for faster crafting. HiS + Haste can rupture the space-time continuum due to its ridiculous crafting speed.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

Too mobile

Nerf pls, when thieves are doing bank transfers my necro can’t keep up

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Sorry Zero, wrong Runes…it is a common knowledge that the best Rune for that purpose is Rune of Air. It’s a rune made specially to do that since the rune is useless in combat scenario.

Also, you need to swap one of your skills to Haste for faster crafting. HiS + Haste can rupture the space-time continuum due to its ridiculous crafting speed.

Yeah made the modification. Here’s the update:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQJAVFn8lClOh9OBWOhlqiy7COhAo7BY+63+xH-TpwHQAy9HAPBAA

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Yeah made the modification. Here’s the update:

Much much better.

Dash – Dash – Dash – CV – Dash Dash

Zoom zoom

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.