Ninja Elite Specialization Suggestions

in Thief

Posted by: CallMeSam.6507

CallMeSam.6507

Gw2 assassin/ninja
Off-hand sword (or a katana style GS)

Concept – rush around the battlefield

Instead of dodge you have dash – hold up sword and sprint, blocking attacks and damaging enemies

Traits ideas
-jump higher
-takes much less damage from falling

SkIll Ideas

An auto attack animation that utilizes both swords and involves spinning around

A melee (helicopter) AoE skill

A charge, similiar to the evade, but quickly drain initiative and build up force – the longer the charge, the more initiative spent and the more damage dealt

Throw 3 ninja stars that return to you, crippling and bleeding enemies

A parry that uses both sword and have a very short duration, but if successful will deal massive damage in a counter strike back-kick

A jumpkick knockdown

A dash between multiple enemies attack, like the revenant’s

Either this or a shadow magic off-hand focus, but please no rifle

in Thief

Posted by: JusticeRetroHunter.7684

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

I just want to point out, that you could expand way more on this idea. A quick wiki search about real ninja’s show that you could get more creative then just “jumping higher” or taking less fall damage, which every class is capable of.
————————————-
“Ninja figured prominently in legend and folklore, where they were associated with legendary abilities such as invisibility, walking on water and control over the natural elements.….Some legends include flight, shapeshifting, the ability to “split” into multiple bodies, and the summoning of animals."

Ninja’s have 3 roles in their culture, which is espionage, sabotage and assassination.

• Espionage was the chief role of the ninja. With the aid of disguises, the ninja gathered information on enemy terrain and building specifications, as well as obtaining passwords and communiques.
  • Arson was the primary form of sabotage practiced by the ninja, who targeted castles and camps.

In addition to learning ninjitsu, which was the ninja martial art they :
studied survival and scouting techniques, as well as information regarding poisons and explosives.
————————————-

Personally i think walking on water is a really unique thing they could do for pve content. Poisons, explosives and control over fire is a big thing with ninja’s as well, So i’m sure you can come up with something more creative then Katana’s and ninja stars, which are pretty obvious cliche traps.

in Thief

Posted by: Lonami.2987

Lonami.2987

Maces with nunchaku skins are the way to go, in my opinion.

Elonian elite specialization ideas: El: Dervish
M: Bladedancer – N: Scourge – En: Occultist – Ra: Swampstalker
T: Sharpshooter – G: Sunspear – Re: Hierophant – W: Corsair

in Thief

Posted by: Limodriver.4106

Limodriver.4106

go watch some Naruto

in Thief

Posted by: Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Thorfinnr Sleggja.1209

Now now…don’t be so mean…some of these ideas could be very cool…

Gw2 assassin/ninja
Off-hand sword (or a katana style GS)

We kinda already have this…I’m not sure about the GS, but a better mix of Sw/D skills to use a dagger with a Wakizashi skin woudl be great!

Concept – rush around the battlefield

Instead of dodge you have dash – hold up sword and sprint, blocking attacks and damaging enemies

I like it…

Traits ideas
-jump higher
-takes much less damage from falling

Who doesn’t like the idea of doing a “Superhero Landing”?

SkIll Ideas

An auto attack animation that utilizes both swords and involves spinning around

We kinda already have some of this…it woudl need to be very original to get by the really picky players…

A melee (helicopter) AoE skill

Same as above…

A charge, similiar to the evade, but quickly drain initiative and build up force – the longer the charge, the more initiative spent and the more damage dealt

Interesting idea…woudl be tough to make it really work well though synergistic-ally(sp?)

Throw 3 ninja stars that return to you, crippling and bleeding enemies

Again…we already kinda have some of this…with the daggers and such in DD…I’m not against it…but might be a little repetitive is all I am saying…:)

A parry that uses both sword and have a very short duration, but if successful will deal massive damage in a counter strike back-kick

A jumpkick knockdown

A dash between multiple enemies attack, like the revenant’s

I like it A LOT!

Either this or a shadow magic off-hand focus, but please no rifle

Agreed…no rifle…and I’m not jonsed about a focus either…just an opinion.

I actually use the blowgun consumable on my DD, I mean his name is Hanzo Hattori…:)

Not bad ideas…I like the concept. Keep thinking!

Justice had some nice ideas too…:)

I do because I can
I can because I want to
I want to because you said I couldn’t

in Thief

Posted by: Orpheal.8263

Orpheal.8263

My Assassin

Weapon of Choice
Throwing Weapons (Shurikens, Chakrams, Boomerangs)
Concept: Master of Stealth & Venoms, are Group Supporters, specialized in Single Target Assassinations through extreme high Critical Hits (as they know best where to hit the weak spots most efficiently)

Gameplay Mechanic:

• Shadow Doppelgangers (Shadow Clones) which is their unique form of Clones as they work differently than the Illusions of Mesmers. Assassins can have also only maximum 1 Doppelganger, while Mesmers can have 3, but Doppelgangers therefore are stronger than the generic illusionary Clone.
  • Shadow Doppelgangers have their very own unique Build, that the player can setup like a kind of “Pet” So you can decide which Weapon(s) they should use, and by that decision which Shadow Weapon Skills they shold use.
  • Shadow Doppelgangers can use all the Weapons that the Assassin can use as well.
    Like Pets they have their own Health Pool and Attributes that grow automatically strogner when you level up your Assassin.
  • You command your Shadow Doppelganger by following commands to let them prform various “Modes” in which the A.I. lets operate them in the near of enemies differently.
    - Espionage = causes the Doppelganger to focus on Stealth, Trap Control, Boon Stealing and Conditions to weaken all nearby enemies. Espionage helps also the Assassin by Healing & Condition Removal, its basically the Support Command Mode
    - Sabotage = causes the Doppelganger to focus on Crowd Control, Interruptions, Minion Control (taking over Turrets i.E.) and to disarm enemies from their weapons in combat,as its basically the Defense Command Mode
    - Assassination = causes the Doppelganger to focus on Combat, to kill the weakest foes in their near through Burst Attacks from Stealth with the help of Venoms that are shared with the Assassin as well, as its basically the Attack Command Mode
  • Which Mode is active, decides over the Shadow Doppelgangers Utility Skills they use in that Mode. So each Mode has its very own unique Shadow Doppelganger Utility Skills

Concept of the Gameplay: Mixture between Thief & Ranger/Druid with a little Touch of Elementalist.

Concept Elements:
- Shadow Doppelgangers – basically the “Pet Mechanic of the Assassin”
- Chakra (Form of Energy created through the usage of Initiative to activate “Shadow Form”)
- Shadow Form, an Assassin Mode that allows the Assassin to use unique Shadow Skills that enable them to control the Elements for a brief time as long they have enough build up Chakra for that. Which Elements are controled is decided by the “Seal” that has been used last.
- Seals are the Utility Skills of the Assassin, it are “Finger Signs” that basically work like “Druid Glyphs” with Dual Effects based on it, if they were used before or after activation of Shadow Form

Personally I like the idea behind sub classes ~ quoted from Chris Whiteside

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

Chakra/Shadow Form:
Elementary worksa mixture between Adrenaline & Necromancer Veils based on the usage of Initiative. Whenever you use initiative Skills, you build up Chakra.
Chakra can you use to change over into Shadow Form what changes your Weapon Skills to Element Control Skills, while that mode is using up your Chakra. The Mode automatically ends, once you run out of Chakra either, or when you end it manually, just like the Necros Veil Mechanic. Difference here is, Shadow Form doesn’t protect your Health, but you also don’t lose Chakra, when you receive damage.
In this case the mechanic fullig works like adrenaline, it just gets steadily over time lesser, but it stays also after combat, not like Adrenaline, vanishing when combat ends and needs to get build up again.

Seals
Dual Effect Skills that have different effects based on the situation, if you use them, while either Shadow Form is active, or not. Same mechanic as like the Druids “Celestial Mode” Seals have attached Elements and decide over it, which Elemental Control you can use under Shadow Form as long you have Chakra to keep up the Shadow Form.
Which Element is attached to the Seal can decide the player.
You can manually infuse the Element to your Seal Skills before equipping them, when you equip a Seal Skill as Assassin, then the game asks you every time which Element you want to infuse into the Seal.

Shadow Doppelgangers
They also use Seals, but their Seals are unique from those that the player can use and are based on the Command of either the Espionage, Sabotage or Assasination Mode

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

Weapon Skills of the Throwing Star (other Stuff like Chakrams/Boomerangs are Weapon Skins)
Unique Mechanic: Airbound Attacking – You can attack foes with Throwing Stars also while you are in the air, unless you got launched by the enemy.

Stealth) Shooting Star
Throw the weapon out of stealth from surprise from high above in the sky down to your enemies head like a Shooting Star, causes Damage, Knockdown and Burning.
Grants the Assassin Fury & Might Stacks after landing back to the ground if the Attack hit successfully. Ends Stealth already while you are in the air.

AA) Staccatto
Throw a flurry of small Shurikens that hits a target multiple times and has with each thrown shuriken a chance to cause Bleedings. Range 750

2) Crippling Dagger
Throw a Crippling Dagger which causes Cripple and Torment to your hit Target. Costs 3 Initiative

3) Razor Blade
Throw a bigger version of your Weapon that can hit multiple targets at once in its line of sight. Costs 4 initiative

4) Palm Strike
Strike your nearby foe with your empty palm and send your foe flying as the attack deals damage and launches the foe away from you to keep your foe at distance for your Throwing Weapon. Costs 5 Initiative

5) Flashing Blades
Throw your Weapon extremely fast, the weapon strikes your target fow like a flashing lightning, causing Blindness and Vulnerability and is unblockable, while it hits all targets in line of sight first on the way to your target foe and then they return magically like boomerangs back and hit all foes again on their way back (Phoenix Skill Mechanic) Costs 6 Initiative

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

Seal Skills (Heal, Utility & Elite)

Seal of the Night
Heals you for a larger amount and for a certain time whenever you use an Initiative Skill per spent Initiative Point you get healed as well and if it was a Skill that costed 6 Initiative, then you lose as well a Condition and regain some Endurance
When used with active Shadow Form, then you gain also Stealth for 5 seconds, but the Heal of the Skill will be 20% weaker and you don’t regain Endurance if you use 6 Initiative Skills in that time.

Seal of the Golden Fox
Makes on activation all your Attacks from Weapon Skill that cost Initiative cost 1 initiative lesser for the next 10 seconds and grant you random Boons. if the attacks where critical, then will steal the attacks also Boons from foes in that time.
When activated in Shadow Form will all your Stealth Skills stealth not only you, but also all your nearby 5 next allies for 5 seconds and grant you and your allies a random Venom Effect except Basilisk venom

Seal of the Lotus Blossom
Works as Stun Breaker on activation and renews in a whirl of Lotus Blossoms your Endurance, which blind nearby foes. That Whirl of Lotus Blossoms stays for 10 seconds, so that also Allies can make usage of it to regain Endurance while standing in a space that blinds foes constantly. If used with active Shadow Form is the range of the Skill effect 100% bigger, but the Skill lets then regain Endurance much slower and it lasts only then for 5 seconds, therefore get foes inside of that whirl also Weakened and Poisoned after the effect ends from inhaling all of the poisonous Lotus Pollen in the air

Seal of the Falling Spider
Makes you temporarely for the next 10 seconds immune to Falling Damage and causes in Falling Situations to create an AoE Attack by letting a toxic Spider Web shoot out on the ground brief before landing, which Poisons and Immobilizes catched foes and grants you and your nearby Allies Spider Venom then.
When used in Shadow Form are the Spider Webs bigger and immobilize longer/again even if enemies try to remove the Immobilize

Seal of the Phoenix
Grants on activation your next few attacks to cause Burning and you get healed for a portion of the damage you deal with the Attacks. If you get downed, while the Seal of Phoenix was active, then you get directly a large Heal, that will make it easier for you to rally back. If used with Shadow Form, then the heal when gettign downed will be stronger and you perform when you rally the AoE Attack “Rise of the Phoenix”, which blazes up the area around you, damages closeby enemies and Burns them stronger with more Stacks of Burning than from your few Attacks before.

Elite

Seal of the White Tiger
Grants you and your allies Stealth on activation, works as Stun Breaker for you and your nearby allies. Grants you and your nearby allies asside of Stealth Fury, Swiftness and Vigor while the Skill is active periodically every 3 seconds.
If used in Shadow Form, will the Swiftness be Super Speed instead and your Attacks from Stealth will cause additionally Stacks of Bleedings like Tiger Claws that rip them apart

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

Shadow Doppelganger Utility Skills

Shadow Doppelgangers use the same Heal Skill as like their Original, but it is compared to the Original 20% weaker, in Shadow Form then 40% weaker.
Shadow Doppelgangers have no Elite Skills. Just a Heal Skill and 3 Utilities

Espionage

Seal of the Falcon
Grants the Shadow Doppelganger Swiftness, while making for you and your allies nearby Traps visible. They are also able to see then stealthed enemies and can attack them. If they hit you then successfully, will they reveal stealthed enemies for you.
If you are in Shadow Form then their range to reveal Traps is alot bigger and stealthed enemies on successful hit will get revealed longer.

Seal of the Moonlight
Works like Hide in Shadows for the Shadow Doppelganger, just with an alot longer Stealth. With this Skill they surprise their foes with their Stealth Skill and attack your target first, if you attack it also. But the Shadow Doppelganger will always wait first for the Surprise Moment when the enemy health is under 50% or attacks if you change the mode from Espionage to either Assasination or Sabotage.
If used in Shadow Form, will grant you the Shadow Doppelganger periodically Protection while he is in Stealth.

Seal of the Mantis
When they activate this Skill have Shadow Doppelgangers the chance to steal Boons and if they successfully steal a boon, then a portion of the damage is leeched and given to you as Healing and you lose a Condition.
If used while you are in Shadow Form are the chances for Boon Stealing from the Shadow Doppelgangers attacks bigger.

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

Sabotage

Seal of the Butterfly
Distracts foes with an explosion of butterflies the moment the Shadow Doppelganger gets hit, causing Confusion to nearby foes and shadowsteps the Doppelgange to the position where it were 5 seconds ago.
With Shadow Form active will be the Confusions stronger and the distraction goes off a second time, before the skill has to recharge and the second activation shadow steps the Doppelganger 10 seconds back in time.

Seal of the Chameleon
Lets the Shadow Doppelganger perform a Shadow Step Attack to the Target. Was the Target not a Minion of any sort, then will the enemy be interupted and disarmed (non breakable stun effect) for a few seconds. Was the Target a Minion, then that Target Minion will be taken over by the Shadow Doppelganger and used against its enemies.
So enemy turrets for example will be turned over then and shoot at their prior masters instead now. Undeads for examaple will ose their masters and turn into Minion Bombs that explode and cause damage to foes. Each kind of Minion that has been taken over by Seal of the Chameleon will have different Take Over Effects.

Seal of the Scorpion
While this Skill is active, will cause attacks of the Shadow Doppelganger Poison and Immobilize when they were critical hits.
If used while Shadow Form is active will be the chances bigger that the Doppelganger deals critical hits, as he gains Fury then periodically.

Assassination

Seal of the Viper
Leap attack to the Target Enemy like Caithe’s Viper’s Leap, hitting all foes in line of sight and causing Poison. The Range of the Leap will be longer if used while your Shadow Form is active and it grants you and nearby allies then also Skale Venom.

Seal of the Panther
Leap Attack that knocks a hit target down and grants the Shadow Doppelganger then Stealth after the Leap Attack. With Shadow Form active will the Stealth from the Skill last longer for the Shadow Doppelganger and you and your nearby allies gain Devourer Venom

Seal of the Black Widow
Assassinates downed Targets instantly for you. Grants you and nearby allies if used with active Shadow Form Spider Venom

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

Traits:

Assassin Traitline

Minor Adept

Way of Perfection
Unlocks the Assassin Elite Specialization, together with it the Throwing Star Weapon, the Seal Skills and the Assassin Traits and the Shadow Form with its Chakra Mechanic thats based on Initiative Usage. Increases Initiative Regeneration Speed.

Major Adepts

Master of Seals = Reduces Seal Cooldowns by 20% and increases the amount of Chakra gained from used Initiative Skills

Feather Steps = Grants you Super Speed when you get near to Water, so that you can run and fight on Water. To dive down then for Underwater Combat you need to press the Jump Button

Explosive Seals = Throw at your nearest Target whenever you use a Seal Skill an Explosive Seal, that will detonate on contact a few seconds later, causing AoE damage and Burnings, turning the hit target with it literally into a moving bomb

Minor Master

Way of the Assassin
Increases the velocity of your Throwing Star by 50% and increases the Charges of your Utility Venoms by +2. Stealth Effects will last for you also 2 seconds longer

Major Masters

Controler of Elements
Increases the Efficiency of your Element Control Skills when going into Shadow Form

Doppelganger Transfusion
If your Doppelganger gets defeated, then you will regain some Health and all the positive Effects of Boons, Venoms ect. that the Doppelganger hat active at that moment and your Doppelgangers will have increased Max Health with this Trait.
Doppelgangers will spawn with Might, Fury and Protection with this Trait when you activate Shadow Form to let a Shadow Doppelganger appear.

Lord of the Shadows
Your Shadow Doppelganger grows stronger in its Attributes with each kill you do until a certain threshold is reached.

Minor Grandmaster

Way of the Empty Palm
Palm Strike ignores now Damage Protection Effects like Aegis & 25% of the Enemies Defense and launches foes even further away from you as the Palm Strike is now more powerful than even before having learned the Way of the Empty Palm

Major Grandmasters

Lightweight
Increases the Range of your Throwing Star Weapon Skills from 750 to 900 and grants you 1 Initiative if the Throwing Star Skills hitted critically.

Toxic Seals
Grants you a random Venom except Basilisk Venom whenever you use a Seal Skill and removes from you Poison, Torment, Bleeding, Weakness and Vulnerability if you suffered on any of those conditions when you activated a Seal and lets your nearest enemy suffer now on your removed conditions.

Way of the Master
Grants you temporarely all Boons and Heals you, whenever you kill an Enemy.

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

in Thief

Posted by: Prime Shock.9386

Prime Shock.9386

i need the tl;dr there is way too much here.

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

^ too short, didn’t read, there is way too less there than its worth reading…

Now serious – it should’t take the reader much tiem to realize what I did here practically on 1 look at the head of the concept where I listed up in a brief way the concept aspects, where all other follow up posts after that are the more detailed extras (for those that like details and aren’ twitter nerds that are too lazy to read :P)

in Thief

Posted by: martin.1653

martin.1653

Daredevil is as close as it gets to proper ninja before it gets ridiculous. It would be waste of elite specialisation if they made another daredevil.

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

You do realize, that the Daredevil is all about Evasion and just Close Melee Combat, or??

That has all absolutely nothing to do with a “proper ninja”
Especially not my concept, which is not at all about direct in the face melee combat like the Daredevil with his Staff and evasion but instead midrange combat and much stronger focus on stealth & venom sharing with the help of a pet (Doppelgangers).

Thats all far away from having “made another daredevil” lol.

in Thief

Posted by: Limodriver.4106

Limodriver.4106

next thief specialization: Bunshin no Jutsu

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

I admit, I took a great inspiration from Naruto (love that anime simply for its great story, music &characters and interpretation of Ninjas) in my Concept of the Assassin, but only because it greatly fits so much to the inspiration I got from reading Juggles posting about Assassins “controling the Elements” and I’d like to play in GW2 an ssassin that feels by its gameplay like a Hybrid between Thief, Ranger and a little bit Elementalist, due to Seals working essentially like giving Thieves as Utility Skills the Glyphs under a unique own term and a mechanic that is simiar to the druids celestial form that changes the skil leffects beign linked to the Assassin’s Shadow Form as Master of Stealth/the Shadows and Venoms that they use for their Assassinations with their help of Shadow Doppelgangers (Bunshin no Jutsu xD) that is just basically the Rangers Pet Gameplay in this case, but instead workign with just a copy of yourself that uses its own unique utility Skills instead, just like Pets use their very own skills.

I tried to integrate his points all also as well into my concept. if you red through teh concept, you will essentially see that I have basicalyl integrated every single point he has written into my concept!! The basically only part I added from Naruto to this is the gameplay element of “Chakra” as Energy Management Upgrade of Initiative to enter the Shadow Form Mode (Shadow Form was an Elite Skill for Assassins in GW1 for those which don’t know that or havent played GW1, I also tried to add other terms of the former GW1 Assassin’s skilsl as part of Skill/Trait Names, like Crippling Dagger, Palm Strike and the Ways of Perfection, Assassin, Master and Empty Palm as Upgrade to the Palm Strike as the E-Specs martial artistic melee skill that keeps the enemy away from you by sendignit flying from all the chakra based force behind your punch – and if you dotn want to call it Chakra, you could call it Chi instead and make the Skill a Bruce Lee reference instead ^^ wooooaaaaaahhh pow! )

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Shadow_Form.

Thieves need some kind of midrange weapon and the most logical midrange weapon that Assassins used were always throwing weapons. Even the Core Thief makes usage of this basically already in a limited way with Dancing Daggers.
For the Assassin, the Elite Specialitation is it therefore clear for me, that their Combat Skill Weapon needs to be an upgrade and the logical upgrade to thrown Daggers (Kunais) is the Throwing Star/Blade, or also called known “Ninja Star” (Shuriken) as the most iconic weapon of the classic japanese known “Ninja” and otherv kinds of interestign throwing weapons that could be implemented as weapon skins like Chakrams, Boomerangs and other forms of interestign looking Ring Blades and the like that could be used as throwing weapon by the Assassin, like the Fuuma Shuriken, a bigger version of the small shurikens with greater wing blades that resemble the wings of “wind spirits” (Fuuma) and where basically the inspiration on Narutos most iconic skill Fuuton Rasen Shuriken (Wind Release: Whirling Throwing Star/Blade)

The awesome interactive battles Naruto did with just that weapon essentially elementally enhanced in the Anime reminds me also personally alot on the Phoenix gameplay of the Elementalist.

(sry for the bad BGM of that video, an other better video didn’t worked here sadly)
Watch this for better comprehension.
Think about it, how cool it would be to handle throwing weapons like this in GW2 combat like some kind of “Jojo” that you throw out and control with it this way the posititioning of your foes while you send it out and while you position yourself for its return to throw it out again just after your foes have evaded it eventually for the first two times what is essentially exactly the same as like an Elementalist using the Phoenix Skill in GW2 just with the difference, that all the things in animes naturally look more epic to make its characters in it look more powerful and heroic, than what we will ever get to see in a game like GW2 compared to this.

(edited by Orpheal.8263)

in Thief

Orpheal.8263

With that being said, the last part of the concept – Elemental Control Skills while you are in Shadow Form.
They are always the same 5 Skills for each weapon, regardless of the Weapon you had equipped the moment you activated Shadow Form based in the Element of the last used Seal before you activated Shadow Form that you attached to the Seal before equipping it to the Skill Bar.

Fire Control:

1) Breath of Fire Inhale air to breathe out fire (^^, GW1 skill and aside of the PS game reference so much basically this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2y4RWTkH6c, tipped for small flares, pressed and hold until released for a stronger breath)
2) Incendiary Bonds Hit a foe and burn it, the next 3 foes that get near to the hit target within the skill duration get burned as well and for each burned ally does receive the main target damage from the bond of this skill while you gain Might.
3) Searing Heat- Create a hot area, in which foes receive damage over time that gets stronger so longer they stay in that affected area.
4) Lava Arrows – Shoot out 3 Lava Arrows, that can either hit all one target or up to 3 different targets at once. Each of those Arrows has a chance of removing a Boon.
5) Immolate – Deals a Burning that becomes stronger over time to a single target.

Water Control:

1) Steam – Attack your foes with a blast of hot steam that weakens foes briefly
2) Blurred Vision – Create a blurry fog, that lets foes inside of it become blinded and confused. (Get the reference ^^)
3) Swirling Aura – Grants Regeneration and Retaliation to you and nearby allies and creates a Water Shield around you that reflects the next incoming few projectile attacks
4) Slippery Ground – Foes that get into that area can’t move around under full control anymore (like in SAB on slippery ground) and have a chance periodically to get knocked down for a second. Downed Targets that lie on slippery ground won’t be able to be rallied as long the effect is active similar to the old GW1 ranger skill that stopped reviving dead players if that ranger spirit was there)
5) Winter’s Embrace – Causes Chill and Vulnerability to hit targets. Causes foes to freeze (Alternative to Immobility) if the Chill isn’t cured after some time. A frozen enemy can’t move, but can’t receive damage also in that time.

Earth Control:

1) Stone Daggers – Shoot out Stone Daggers that will cripple foes briefly
2) Stoneflesh Aura – Grants Protection to you and increased Vitality for you and your allies when to Earth attuned Elementalists are in your near as little Extra Bonus as class based synergy.
3) Ward of Stability – Grants Stability to you and nearby allies over a time period periodically
4) Crystal Wave – Send out a Crystal Wave, that can briefly petrificate hit targets, but it also removes Conditions from foes as allies that are in its range.
5) Iron Mist – Creates a wall of gravity, that blocks all incoming projectiles that works also as Earth Field for Combos and causes Swiftness/Slow based on it if a foe or ally moves through it

Wind Control:

1) Shock Arrow – Shoot out a fast Lightning Arrow, that bounces to nearby targets and ignores defense mechanics that usually would absorb damage. Causes Vulnerability.
2) Lightning Bolt – Shoot a Lightning Bolt at a target, that deals extra damage so more movement impairing conditions the foe suffers on. Stuns foes if the foe suffered on such a condition.
3) Glimmering Mark – Set up a Lightning Trap that shocks foes which step upon it, causes Blindness and Weakness.
4) Sonic Boom – Send out a powerful fast gust, that launches foes away
5) Whirlwind Blade – Send out a big Wind Shuriken that deals damage to all fos in line of sight and causes Stacks of Bleedings and an wind implosion on impact with the Main Target, that knocks up to 5 nearby foes in its radius down. (Fuuton )