No orbs in Wvw anymore does that mean....

in Thief

Posted by: Sartorial Zodiac.2560

Sartorial Zodiac.2560

No orbs in Wvw anymore does that mean its time to undo all previous nerfs?

Don’t you guys agree? Since all the nerfs were based on wvw experiences.

I guess this could be a fresh fair start.

(edited by Sartorial Zodiac.2560)

in Thief

Posted by: Asum.4960

Asum.4960

Maybe you write the actual message in your thread, and not into the topic description, so we can all read it.

You also don’t write a mail into the subjekt, and then type “Right?” into the actual text field.

in Thief

Posted by: FrozenLuv.6017

FrozenLuv.6017

Removing the orbs actually gives the QQ’ers more ammunition or conversely, us thieves less arguments to defend ourselves with, because we can’t say that orbs are a variable anymore. But yea, i would like all the pre-orb removal complaints to be deleted and hopefully we will have a fresh start but as i have said elsewhere, judging from the community, this subforum will be full of complaints again after a few weeks even if the old ones are deleted.

in Thief

Sartorial Zodiac.2560

Asum.4960

Maybe you write the actual message in your thread, and not into the topic description, so we can all read it.

You also don’t write a mail into the subjekt, and then type “Right?” into the actual text field.

Why does everything have to be perfect? I am sorry Sir if you found it hard to understand/read.

Btw its subject not “subjekt”.

in Thief

Asum.4960

Sorry for making typos in my second language at 9 am without sleep after a night full of WvW

in Thief

Posted by: Romeo.4378

Romeo.4378

Sorry for making typos in my second language at 9 am without sleep after a night full of WvW

No, ‘subjekt’ is not a typo, it’s a wrong attempt to spell ‘subject’. A typo is when you accidently press a wrong key that mis-spells a word, like this: subjecy.

Furthermore, I doubt very much you are ‘sorry’, so why write it?

Yup, I can be an obnoxious jerk too. Fun, isn’t it?

With regards to the OP – I don’t really care about people’s excuses for complaining about us. The sooner you accept that the Thief/Rogue archetype will be witch hunted and hated in every MMO that has and ever will exist, and subsequently be nerfed in every game, the better.

At this stage I just shrug, and find a different build to make people complain about.

in Thief

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Yes, I was thinking too that the removal of Orbs might reduce the amount of Thief hate on these boards substantially.

After all, 150 less stats and 15% less HP on any profession will have a noticeable impact.

in Thief

Posted by: Oldgrimm.8521

Oldgrimm.8521

i agree, delete all preorb comments and posts, because all instagib videos are made before orb removal

in Thief

Asum.4960

No, ‘subjekt’ is not a typo, it’s a wrong attempt to spell ‘subject’. A typo is when you accidently press a wrong key that mis-spells a word, like this: subjecy.

Furthermore, I doubt very much you are ‘sorry’, so why write it?

Yup, I can be an obnoxious jerk too. Fun, isn’t it?

Well, you are right, i couldn’t care less.
In my native language the letter c just isn’t used that way, it’s always k in that type of words. Besides that, Subjekt is actually a word in my language, so i probably just wrote that carelessly.

Also i wasn’t a “obnoxious jerk” for simply pointing out that nobody could actually read his topic because it was to long (and therefore shortened) before the edit into the actual text field, which happened because of this complain, making a discussion even possible.

But thanks for your performance.

I should probably stay away from international forums in the future, with such a terrible english.

in Thief

Posted by: Shredicus.8706

Shredicus.8706

They’re turning on each other O___O

in Thief

Sartorial Zodiac.2560

Asum.4960

Alistair Cardozo.2560:

It doesn’t really bother me how people type or spell and express their thoughts as long as I can read it and make sense of it : )

(edited by Sartorial Zodiac.2560)

in Thief

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

@Alistair Cardozo

To let you know. Nerfs/balancing are in no way balanced around WvW. The devs said this from the start. As an example “Save Yourself!” last the full 10 seconds in WvW. sPvP is the key balancer.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in Thief

Sartorial Zodiac.2560

TheGuy.3568

@Alistair Cardozo

To let you know. Nerfs/balancing are in no way balanced around WvW. The devs said this from the start. As an example “Save Yourself!” last the full 10 seconds in WvW. sPvP is the key balancer.

Correct me if I am wrong..but then why is it that every thread that I see with the title s like “thief needs to be nerf” are all related to wvw experiences? I have still to come across a thread that QQs about thieves hitting 18k backstab in spvp.