Oh the Heartseeker!

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

I know everybody has seen this before and it remains hilarious every time.

I walk into tkitten jp, I see a thief, the thief used 2 heartseekers to get into range to heartseeker me. He heartseekers again. I dodge it. I’m still full hp. He heart seekers again. I use his stationary body, flying towards me for a free cnd. He spams it 2 more times while I’m invis. I don’t know what he’s aiming at. I think he’s out of initiative. I backstab him, he’s down to 10% hp. I decide to show him how heartseekering is done in the pro-leagues. I cast it once, hit him once, he’s down.

I didn’t even stomp this guy. He was so funny that instead I cnd his downed body, typed /laugh after I came out of stealth then chained cnd until he withered away.

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: izual.4735

izual.4735

Where is the pathetic button?

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: lLobo.7960

lLobo.7960

The pest part is when you stay near a big cliff and when he comes on the HS spam you stealth and he flies pass over you into his death…

Brings me tears of laugh every time….

Ah, works great with the D/P thiefs too…

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

Cool story bro.

Just another noob thief…

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

My favorite Heartseeker moment is still when I was on my Warrior and a Thief ninjas onto me when I’m full HP and pops Haste and I hit my Shield skill at just the right time for him to faceroll his 2 key using up his entire ini bar on “Blocks.” Then I used Flurry and there were thiefie entrails all over. :<

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

Haha makes me giggle every time I see thief doing that. I would say that happens in most of dagger thief encounters

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: FKNrocked.7421

FKNrocked.7421

Had fun with 2 thieves last night trying that crap… one went off looking for a mob to CnD on leaving his buddy to 22222 all over the place trying to hit me while stealth. One backstab took all 9k of his glassy life bar and i left him there while i went after the noob getting stealth off squirrels.

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: wish.1027

wish.1027

Bad thieves are so much fun to kill, but really, I like the QQing they bring from bads of other professions more. I cant decide if I like tears of people who cant deal with HS spam or tears of PVE players who die in WvW jump puzzles more.

Jade Quarry Warrior Strike Force [SF]
w/ an alt Thief and Guardian.
Math is your friend.

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: Rastaman.9015

Rastaman.9015

Yea I don’t know why some thieves think spamming 2 will get the kill. FOR ALL THIEVES OUT THERE! Heart seeker is definitely a great tool for thieves so use it wisely. It says more damage when enemy is on low hp so use it for exactly that. When he is about 20% health I would spam it, it only takes about two HS anyway at that point. Spamming HS right off the bat is suicide ESPECIALLY against a good thief.

The class master. I enjoy all of the professions.

(edited by Rastaman.9015)

Oh the Heartseeker!

in Thief

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

Cool story bro.

Cool signature guy, esport?

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.