P/P - "something"

P/P - "something"

in Thief

Posted by: Cyhann.2609

Cyhann.2609

Hey hey, wasn’t there some kind of p/p fix or overhaul supposed to come “soon”?
Since the next balance patch won’t come in another six (?) months, does that mean
that overall more than 8-9 months is “soon”? Or am I mistaken somewher?

P/P - "something"

in Thief

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

No pistol change for you. Har har har, Thief thinks Anet cares

;-; I cry inside.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

P/P - "something"

in Thief

Cyhann.2609

Har har har, Thief thinks Anet cares

That’s what we get for stealing our enemies skills Q_Q

P/P - "something"

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Since the next balance patch won’t come in another six (?) months, does that mean

“Soon” is between the time they posted that comment and 3yrs from now.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

P/P - "something"

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Gun technology simply cannot handle Thief. Maybe when Tyria reaches the Golden Age in the Modern Era we’ll be able to use guns effectively. Till then Arrows > Bullets.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

P/P - "something"

in Thief

Cyhann.2609

Yeah I forgot, it’s just like with duelling which will be implemented shortly after the original release.
Or a year later if there are actually people asking for it.
How could I’ve been so blind up to this point?

Gun technology simply cannot handle Thief. Maybe when Tyria reaches the Golden Age in the Modern Era we’ll be able to use guns effectively. Till then Arrows > Bullets.

Well over time the arrows of the Thief actually got worse. Maybe we have to buy those
glasses from the gem store to retrive our eyesight or something? There has to be some
logical reason for this!

P/P - "something"

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Yeah I forgot, it’s just like with duelling which will be implemented shortly after the original release.

Well over time the arrows of the Thief actually got worse. Maybe we have to buy those
glasses from the gem store to retrive our eyesight or something? There has to be some
logical reason for this!

Shadow magic is simply a weak, cowardly power. Guardian’s use the power of sunlight to pierce the heavens with 5k~ dmg AA arrows that split and rip apart the universe. So Thief relies more on technology than magic.
So without more advanced weaponry from a new Era of technology, like .44 magnum revolvers and crossbows we will remain weak. We’re like a poverty stricken Batman but with a small amount of magic to assist. Right now gun technology is so weak for us our direct headshots just bounce off them like rubberbands and don’t even bruise them.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

P/P - "something"

in Thief

Cyhann.2609

logical reason for this!

Shadow magic is simply a weak, cowardly power. Guardian’s use the power of sunlight to pierce the heavens with 5k~ dmg AA arrows that split and rip apart the universe. So Thief relies more on technology than magic.
So without more advanced weaponry from a new Era of technology, like .44 magnum revolvers and crossbows we will remain weak. We’re like a poverty stricken Batman but with a small amount of magic to assist. Right now gun technology is so weak for us our direct headshots just bounce off them like rubberbands and don’t even bruise them.

Maybe we can get help of the anti-guardians?