PP help

PP help

in Thief

Posted by: UKADAM.3910

UKADAM.3910

Hey all, was a PP thief since launch and decided to have the last year trying other classes, PP got ducked over with the update but with daredevil , is there a viable build for a PP thief in pve?
just looking for a direction to go haha I know PP isn’t the most powerhouse weopon set but I enjoyed the challenge and the play style

PP help

in Thief

Posted by: Oogabooga.3812

Oogabooga.3812

Try out the Bound trait in Daredevil. Pistol 5, dodge, 1, 3

PP help

in Thief

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

i’ve been having fun time playing a troll p/p build to an extent of sheep d/p thieves raging at me for using p/p and people asking what build i have so i suppose it still works good enough

while daredevil doesnt offer much to p/p build indeed still you greatly extend your otherwise very limited lifespan using unhindered combatant and impactful disruption adds a great deal of reward to your headshot interrupts

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

PP help

in Thief

Posted by: Diederick.7906

Diederick.7906

i’ve been having fun time playing a troll p/p build to an extent of sheep d/p thieves raging at me for using p/p and people asking what build i have so i suppose it still works good enough

while daredevil doesnt offer much to p/p build indeed still you greatly extend your otherwise very limited lifespan using unhindered combatant and impactful disruption adds a great deal of reward to your headshot interrupts

I’d like to hear some more about this build. Could you post a link to it here? Always fun to try out new builds, especially p/p

PP help

in Thief

Posted by: Azure The Heartless.3261

Azure The Heartless.3261

5,1,1,1, 2,2.

Resident Disgruntled, Coffee-drinking Charr.
Zarin Mistcloak(THF) Valkyrie Mistblade(WAR) Kossori Mistwalker(REV) Durendal Mistward(GRD)
I used to think (build op, pls nerf) like you, but then I took a nerf to the knee.

PP help

in Thief

Posted by: TerminalMontage.5693

TerminalMontage.5693

pp build? :o i wanna know the secret!

PP help

in Thief

Posted by: TerminalMontage.5693

TerminalMontage.5693

cool tyvm

PP help

in Thief

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

I’d like to hear some more about this build. Could you post a link to it here? Always fun to try out new builds, especially p/p

there you go http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaVl0MhSnY5TwwJw/ELwEmWCIAkBm/gnwW4Wga5MoA-TZQaAAQZAA

nothing special just full damage plus some stuff to keep the distance from enemies and particularly other thieves

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide

PP help

in Thief

Posted by: Diederick.7906

Diederick.7906

there you go http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZAQNAqaVl0MhSnY5TwwJw/ELwEmWCIAkBm/gnwW4Wga5MoA-TZQaAAQZAA

nothing special just full damage plus some stuff to keep the distance from enemies and particularly other thieves

Thanks, gonna see if it works for me