Perma stealth trapper.

Perma stealth trapper.

in Thief

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

Ok I don’t have to say much on this but significant condition burst plus permanent stealth. You already know this is getting nerfed.

Right now thief can use unblockable traps without getting revealed. This is a huge issue and needs fixing. Players are super trolling with this ghost thief. It along with the perma evade thief need some tweaking. More damage less sustain.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

Perma stealth trapper.

in Thief

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

The Condi pressure on Ghost Thief is not much, only is if you run no cleanse, yes it should not exist but it does, Anet has left it in game for over 2 years, it is annoying not deadly only kills bad players. If they fix stealth stacking this build would cease to exist.

the perma evade build is also cheese can kill bad players that don’t kite, dies to any class that no punish frames of evade frames any immob or stun kill this thief build. is still a lot worse than other cancer builds like Condi Pu Mesmers that spew out more conditions faster and have better sustain.

If you give Thieves more damage even more players will QQ.

(edited by BlaqueFyre.5678)

Perma stealth trapper.

in Thief

Posted by: CreedOfGod.9764

CreedOfGod.9764

Anyone know where to view this build? Searched around but wasn’t able to find anything recent, or even this year. And this is uh.. [cough] ..purely for observational purposes.

~Ghost Ren~
Stay Low. Move Fast. Kill First. Die Last.

Perma stealth trapper.

in Thief

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Just run DA/SA/Tri run needle trap, Shadow Refuge and Blinding powder. With D/P usin. Dire or trailblazer armor and Condi rune set

Perma stealth trapper.

in Thief

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Here is the version I ran around with for a few nights and blew up just about everything I ran across:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZQQNAoaVnsMBdPhtNBWuBEIiDZiyvFjxHq3zpIA4jQLcDA-TVyCQBrUJY90HMvHAAAOBAH7IAsRlfI7QAUQ1fW2+DBAQA46ycmzcmzsUAQssC-w

By the time most players realized they were in a fight, it was too late. I also didn’t mind fighting un-stealthed out of the build once I softened up targets.

Not many players have Mistfire but if they do that thing is super evil. It applies burning and chill using the player condi stats. Most don’t know what it is or how it is killing them.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

(edited by Straegen.2938)

Perma stealth trapper.

in Thief

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

Here is the version I ran around with for a few nights and blew up just about everything I ran across:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vZQQNAoaVnsMBdPhtNBWuBEIiDZiyvFjxHq3zpIA4jQLcDA-TVyCQBrUJY90HMvHAAAOBAH7IAsRlfI7QAUQ1fW2+DBAQA46ycmzcmzsUAQssC-w

By the time most players realized they were in a fight, it was too late. I also didn’t mind fighting un-stealthed out of the build once I softened up targets.

Not many players have Mistfire but if they do that thing is super evil. It applies burning and chill using the player condi stats. Most don’t know what it is or how it is killing them.

That build is about the most dangerous one can make when going Ghost thief, again not even using trappers runes and using 1 trap. (two with respite but it hardly can be called a trappper build). This helps show how so many just do not understand what makes it tick when they call for removing trapper runes.