Planting.

Planting.

in Thief

Posted by: Christonya.3856

Christonya.3856

I remember playing in Skyrim, and attempting to get into the thieves guild, there was a mission fairly early on where we were meant to steal some thing, and then plant it on some one else.

What if thieves could do this for condi’s? Some traits that let us ‘plant’ condis on our opponents?

Planting.

in Thief

Posted by: Spurrlock.3219

Spurrlock.3219

Sounds like condi transfer on steal. Sounds freakin awesome.

+1 keep flexing those wonderful brain muscles.

Planting.

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

I get the “plant” part, but why in the world would you want to steal conditions in the first place?

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

Planting.

in Thief

Christonya.3856

I get the “plant” part, but why in the world would you want to steal conditions in the first place?

You arn’t stealing conditions, you’re simply planting the conditions that some one has applied to you, back on them (Or some one else).

But I had thought about, ‘what if’ our elite wasnt DD and I always thought of a more supportive shadow caster type deal that would ‘steal’ condi’s from allies and ‘plant’ them on enemies.

Planting.

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

You arn’t stealing conditions, you’re simply planting the conditions that some one has applied to you, back on them (Or some one else).

But I had thought about, ‘what if’ our elite wasnt DD and I always thought of a more supportive shadow caster type deal that would ‘steal’ condi’s from allies and ‘plant’ them on enemies.

Necro already does that. Plague Signet

Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen

Planting.

in Thief

Christonya.3856

Thief can shadow step. So can mesmers. Your point ?

Planting.

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

The point is, if ArenaNet will ever add that feature, it won’t be given to the Thief.

Planting.

in Thief

Christonya.3856

The point is, if ArenaNet will ever add that feature, it won’t be given to the Thief.

Why…. Not ? Mesmers have plague signet… Just as the necros do. Giving similar tools to other classes happen all the time, and a class like thief that is struggling extremely hard to not only APPLY conditions, but REMOVE them can have both problems solve easily with a simple change.

Planting.

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

Why…. Not ? Mesmers have plague signet… Just as the necros do. Giving similar tools to other classes happen all the time, and a class like thief that is struggling extremely hard to not only APPLY conditions, but REMOVE them can have both problems solve easily with a simple change.

That’s based on ArenaNet’s track record.

Can you imagine if the Shiro Skill set was given to Thief instead?

I’m pretty sure that most of the Shiro Skills are from Thief ideas box, which will also happen to this idea.

It’s inevitable.

Planting.

in Thief

Christonya.3856

Can you imagine if the Shiro Skill set was given to Thief instead?.

Yeah. Thief might actually go into HOT viable. As it stands we are not because of poor decision making on Anets part. But if say… thieves got tools they needed, like a way to remove condi’s from themselves, well then…. Thats a step in the right direction.

Hence “Planting”.

Planting.

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

Yeah. Thief might actually go into HOT viable. As it stands we are not because of poor decision making on Anets part. But if say… thieves got tools they needed, like a way to remove condi’s from themselves, well then…. Thats a step in the right direction.

Hence “Planting”.

I’m sorry, just being uber skeptic at this point.

Planting.

in Thief

Christonya.3856

Hence “Planting”.

Trolling* is the correct term. All your posts in all threads have had zero credibility, and you seem to enjoy handing out false information and poorly thought out opinions.

Planting.

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

Hence “Planting”.

Trolling* is the correct term. All your posts in all threads have had zero credibility, and you seem to enjoy handing out false information and poorly thought out opinions.

And this opinion is not poorly thought out?

Glad to know.

Planting.

in Thief

Christonya.3856

Hence “Planting”.

Glad to know.

My opinion is that you’re trolling. Which you are. So no, it is not poorly thought out.

Planting.

in Thief

Sir Vincent III.1286

Hence “Planting”.

Glad to know.

My opinion is that you’re trolling. Which you are. So no, it is not poorly thought out.

Ah, but your opinion lies on the 2nd sentence which suffers from the very accusation you used against me.

Now, how much credibility does an opinion has, calling another zero credibility, when their own credibility is questionable seeing that they are making false accusations?

I’ll just leave it at that.

Planting.

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

I’ve always wished there was a Steal xfers conditions trait.

I also wouldn’t mind being able to reverse pickpocket grenades that explode a few seconds later, knocking them flying. :P

Fun to do in Fallout.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

Planting.

in Thief

Posted by: Amante.8109

Amante.8109

It’s not constructive to label every person you disagree with as a troll. And believe me, i get it, because I disagree with about 90% of what Vincent posts. He’s still not a troll.