Please Switch "Last Refuse" with "IoS."

in Thief

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

Please switch Last Refuge with Infusion of Shadow, Last Refuse should be an optional trait for people with no other access to stealth.

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Thief

Posted by: TakaEagle.9486

TakaEagle.9486

I reckon that’s pretty OP, you’d be essentially getting another minor trait (replacing the previous useless trait). I believe it should be replaced with “3 sec reveal” which is reasonable considering anet is most likely reverting the reveal nerf regardless.

Edit: Minor Trait lol.

S H U N P O [TS]
Sea Of Sorrows Commander

(edited by TakaEagle.9486)

in Thief

Daecollo.9578

I reckon that’s pretty OP, you’d be essentially getting another master trait (replacing the previous useless trait). I believe it should be replaced with “3 sec reveal” which is reasonable considering anet is most likely reverting the reveal nerf regardless.

Infusion of Shadow is a Minor trait buddy.

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

I don’t care what it’s replaced with, as long as it’s gone. Mesmers get to CHOOSE if they want a stupid trait like this, why can’t we? I would say that out of the current 6 Adept traits, IoS does fit the spot the most. Either that or the mediocre III regen (which would also kinda fit since it’s also a Healing tree).

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

(edited by Auesis.7301)

in Thief

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

i want vigor on critical
mesmer have
guardian have
elementalist have

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in Thief

Posted by: Rafahil.2857

Rafahil.2857

I think it should instead give 5 stacks of confusion for 5 seconds to enemies around you instead of stealth, but that’s just my opinion.

in Thief

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

If they were going to replace it with another trait, Patience would be better. It’s too crappy for anyone to waste points on it.
I’d rather see a new effect though, like Protection or Vigor on Stealth.

in Thief

Posted by: Kaon.7192

Kaon.7192

I think it should instead give 5 stacks of confusion for 5 seconds to enemies around you instead of stealth, but that’s just my opinion.

… do you have any idea how much damage 5 stacks of confusion does on a condi build?
Combined with condi duration and 3s revealed this would basically make every Thief stack confusion as hard as Tarban…

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

Please switch Last Refuge with Infusion of Shadow, Last Refuse should be an optional trait for people with no other access to stealth.

Ok that made me giggle, just shows what your subconscious thinks about this trait, lol

If IoS is a minor, there will be problems with perma-blind in combination with Cloaked in Shadows and OP condition removal in combination with Shadow’s Embrace.

We don’t need to give Anet anymore reason to nerf our profession. Although the intention is sound, this “solution” will bring more problem for us.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

Personally I think they should swap volley and killshot.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

in Thief

Daecollo.9578

Ok that made me giggle, just shows what your subconscious thinks about this trait, lol

If IoS is a minor, there will be problems with perma-blind in combination with Cloaked in Shadows and OP condition removal in combination with Shadow’s Embrace.

We don’t need to give Anet anymore reason to nerf our profession. Although the intention is sound, this “solution” will bring more problem for us.

Why? We are already a horrible class.

in Thief

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

Thieves are not horrible, but we could use some love in certain areas.

I played wvw this morning and I didn’t die once, except the 80 man zerg that caught me with shadowstep and refuge down from a previous fight.

I was able to easily take a supply camp while killing a wells necro, glass d/d ele, and crap ranger. All were 80, they just weren’t very good players. All while guards and supply camp veteran boss trying to kill me as well.

I lived simply because of blind field and the ability to stealth whenever I wanted…

Just another noob thief…

in Thief

Daecollo.9578

Thieves are not horrible, but we could use some love in certain areas.

I played wvw this morning and I didn’t die once, except the 80 man zerg that caught me with shadowstep and refuge down from a previous fight.

I was able to easily take a supply camp while killing a wells necro, glass d/d ele, and crap ranger. All were 80, they just weren’t very good players. All while guards and supply camp veteran boss trying to kill me as well.

I lived simply because of blind field and the ability to stealth whenever I wanted…

Horribly limited.