Please buff thief!

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: TheYutoXD.6903

TheYutoXD.6903

Oh my god, since the new patches and blah blah blah. Thief has become, probably the Worst Solo Roamer, Ever. I used to be able to deal with Condi Classes, with the Faceroll – Hammer/Greatsword Guardian. Now? I cant even kill a Necro. Something is up with the Thief Condi clear in shadow arts, it only removes 1 stack of said condition per 3 seconds, soooo against burn guardian which is what 16+ stacks, 1 stack is nothing. Secondly, i have 1 reflect i know that thieves werent supposed to counter Rangers at all, but you could kill them easily on thief, now, not a chance. Pew Pew Pew. Plus revealed buff and solo roaming youre most likely to run Basi venom. Plz i have Hundreds of hours on Thief (and i am Hardcore WVW so its All WvW some PvP. Even levelled my thief in WvW not ETOM) So please. Do something about this Anet ;-; you’ve made my only FUN Solo roaming Class NOT FUN :c Very Very Veeeeryyyyy Sad.

Also If there is any Hardcore Raiding guilds recruiting (EU) perhaps Silver or Above, i’m looking for a guild. Can play Ele(staff or Focus party)/Guardian and Warrior (Focus Party)

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: MrForz.1953

MrForz.1953

Uhm. Not sure I want to process all that stuff at once.

Disgruntled Charr Engineer and Thief – Jade Quarry.

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: Cyhann.2609

Cyhann.2609

Is this some kind of troll? The name kinda implies it.

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: Kill.3458

Kill.3458

While yes thief needs buffs in areas, this was a pretty kitten poor way of asking for one mate

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: Omega Zoa.3859

Omega Zoa.3859

bad roamer?…lol..i watched a thief solo kill three people..

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: IchigoHatake.5098

IchigoHatake.5098

Were the people underleveled? Were the people new players? When did you see this happening? So many variables but all you said is I watched a thief solo kill three people, I can type on youtube CLASS X OUTNUMBERED FIGHTS and I will see every other class soloing multiple people, but the thing is that doesn’t mean CLASS X is op because that video could be years old and the person could be fighting a bunch of underleveled or new players

(edited by IchigoHatake.5098)

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Omega Zoa.3859

Were the people underleveled? Were the people new players? When did you see this happening? So many variables but all you said is I watched a thief solo kill three people, I can type on youtube CLASS X OUTNUMBERED FIGHTS and I will see every other class soloing multiple people, but the thing is that doesn’t mean CLASS X is op because that video could be years old and the person could be fighting a bunch of underleveled or new players

2 days ago, none of them had a upscale arrow, one of them had a twilight. Warrior, enge, and a ranger. Please don’t say they are bad roamers, because they are not.

“Might makes Right” – the ability to commit an act is sufficient justification to do it.

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

2 days ago, none of them had a upscale arrow, one of them had a twilight. Warrior, enge, and a ranger. Please don’t say they are bad roamers, because they are not.

Yeah a forum full of thieves don’t know better about the class than you – and the guy with the twilight.

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Omega Zoa.3859

Yeah a forum full of thieves don’t know better about the class than you – and the guy with the twilight.

Please read, I observed this fight from a tower in WvW, and yes i don’t know much about thieves, just the examples i see before me, and when i see this “underpowered” class solo 3 players it makes it appear not underpowered at all.

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Please read, I observed this fight from a tower in WvW, and yes i don’t know much about thieves, just the examples i see before me, and when i see this “underpowered” class solo 3 players it makes it appear not underpowered at all.

Besides your in game experience you can probably find 1vX matches for every class. They don’t say much, besides that the recorder got lucky getting that in the footage – that or it took months of trying to get it… Anyways…. one instance doesn’t prove anything – something that’s taught in most science/stats/probability classes in school.

If the guy could go back and keep reproducing 1v3 and keep winning like 80% of the time over the span of like 100 fights, then yeah, something is up.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Spend some more time in wvw and fight, then you’ll find that this case was an exception. Maybe because 2 of the 3 were afk or tried to rezz each other while exposing their backs to the dagger.
There are exceptional players and there are stupid players or players who make mistakes – a twilight doesn’t make a person a good player.

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: IchigoHatake.5098

IchigoHatake.5098

That makes absolutely no sense, a ranger these days use taunt and their rapid fire does so much dmg. A engineer has aoe and can apply alot of conditions, a warrior is tanky and can also deal alot of dmg. If a thief manages to kill all three of them, then they really weren’t do anything at all.

Please buff thief!

in Thief

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

please video …. i highly doubt 1 thief can solo 3 players unless they are totally new to game