Preparedness changing suggestion

in Thief

Posted by: Artorias.8271

Artorias.8271

Since we’ll get new sniper spec, I take my thouths to trickery IMO worst trait. I heard a lot about don’t changing energy manipulation with revenant main traits and it’s really good idea, then why the thief must always count on thricery (even though he don’t wanna go that much presseure on steal effects) for maximize total initiative which is big advantage and very often must choice.
With my new sniper playstyle I want to invest in another traitline, not necessarily using my mark/steal that often.

Getting to the point, heres my suggestion (pls have in mind thats my personal idea^^).

Increase thief maximum initiative count by 3.
Preparedness know regain your initiative by 3? when using a stolen skill (f2), with 20s cd. firstly I didnt want to add it but then it can rely more on improvisation trait, giving thief propably some new nasty combos wich this post is overall about to avoid ;d

ps. this is my first post amd I realize that my English skills are not that great but have a lot hope that anyone can agree with me including ANET ;D

BTW you’re doing great job with new elite specs, keep it going ANET and I can’t wait to fully try them out! ;D

in Thief

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

The general consensus is that preparedness should be made base line, though 3 initiative on stolen skill use seems strong considering that we also get 3 when we steal. I don’t think Anet will gowith the latter idea.

(edited by BobbyT.7192)